Tridon's Digibook Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I don't have a huge collection, but that's because I stick to a couple specific rules when it comes to collecting Digibooks; 1) They must be in English because there's no point in owning a book that I can't read, and 2) It has to be a film that I know has replay value to myself because I don't like owning movies that I'll only watch once, maybe twice.

I'm in the middle of moving right now, so these will be in a box for some time to come. Just thought I'd share some photos before they're sealed away. Hope you enjoy! :D

Clockwise From the Top: Jaws (Canada), Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (U.S.), Gladiator (Czech Republic), E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (Canada), 300: The Complete Experience (Canada), Atonement (U.K.), The Big Lebowski (Canada) and Blade Runner: 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition (U.S.)
photo (5).jpg

Clockwise From the Top: The Town (U.S. Best Buy Exclusive), Spartacus: Blood and Sand (U.S.), Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (U.S.), Spartacus: Vengeance (U.S.), Schindler's List: 20th Anniversary Limited Edition (U.K.), Men in Black 3 (Canada Best Buy Exclusive), Les Misérables (U.K.) and The Shawshank Redemption (U.S.)
photo (4).jpg

Left to Right: Batman Begins (Czech Republic), The Dark Knight (Czech Republic) and The Dark Knight Rises (U.S. Target Exclusive)
photo.jpg

Left to Right: King Kong 1933 (U.S.) and King Kong 2005 (Czech Republic)
photo (1).jpg

Left to Right: Alien Anthology (U.S.) and Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume One - Limited/Numbered Edition (U.S.)
photo (3).jpg

PlayStation 3 Digibook: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Limited Edition
photo (2).jpg

UPDATE: August 16, 2013 - Post #13

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice digi collection, bro. I would have more if there were more in English literature out there, but sadly there are way more foreign language digi's.

Who knew digi's would turn out to be rarer' than steelbooks and amarays would be rarer' then steels! :p

Nice digi collection, bro. I would have more if there were more in English literature out there, but sadly there are way more foreign language digi's.

Who knew digi's would turn out to be rarer' than steelbooks and amarays would be rarer' then steels! :p

Awesome!

Spartacus Collection is very nice!

Great collection and pics Tridon! Congrats! :thumbs:

That PS3 Digi was a surprise for me, I do not know about that.

Nice one Tridon!

Excellent digi collection bud!

Thanks, guys -- I appreciate it! I have a few new additions, so those'll be added soon enough! :D

Your collection makes me want to start collecting digibooks

Same here! I actually started collecting some digibooks because of Tridon! Awesome collection buddy! Nothing beats those King Kong digi's! :scat:

Awesome collection!

Very nice thread layout too. Classy digibook showing. :cool:

Thanks, peeps! I love books, so my love for Digibooks comes naturally. That said, I try my VERY best to make sure all my Digibooks are in English. There's a lot of beautiful Digibooks out there in the world, but there's no point in me owning a book if I can't read it.

And thanks for the compliment, ABjerg. I'm glad that you like the layout. :thumbs:

UPDATE!

Clockwise From the Top: TrollHunter DVD (Poland), King Kong DVD (Poland), Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters 3D (Target exclusive; U.S.), Men in Black Trilogy w/ Slipcover (U.S.), and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Walmart exclusive; U.S.)

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: