Tridon's 'TROLLHUNTER' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I'm a massive fan of creature features that are based around towering, gigantic beasts. King Kong is my favourite giant monster flick, but TrollHunter is definitely one of my favourites, too. Below are pics of my growing TrollHunter collection. Luckily for both me and my wallet, TrollHunter's received less worldwide releases compared to King Kong and other popular creature features. I hope you enjoy! :D

(P.S. I'm desperately hunting down the Australian JB HI-FI exclusive for TrollHunter. If you're able to hunt this down, please PM me immediately; I'd truly appreciate your help! Also, if you know of any other cool editions out there, please contact me regarding those, too. Thanks!)

------------------------------

Clockwise, Left to Right: TrollHunter U.S. Blu-ray (replaced blue amaray case with yellow amaray case), TrollHunter U.K. Play.com exclusive Blu-ray w/ lenticular slipcover, TrollHunter CAN Blu-ray w/ embossed slipcover.
picture.php

Left to Right: TrollHunter NOR Blu-ray w/ embossed slipcover, TrollHunter TH DVD w/ slipcover.
picture.php

TrollHunter issue of Rue Morgue magazine.
picture.php

One-of-a-kind TrollHunter 24x36" poster with James Stokoe art (autographed by both Stokoe and TrollHunter director André Ovredal; acquired from the Magnet booth at the 2011 New York Comic-Con).
picture.php

UPDATE - AUGUST 16, 2013

Last edited:
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this... but I still haven't seen this :emb: Is it on Netflix? After seeing your awesome collection, I wanna check it out now! :thumbs: I'll be back after I've seen it ;)

Reactions: tridon
I'm back! :thumbs: I just finished watching TrollHunter on Netflix! :LOL: :scat: WOW! I seriously enjoyed the hell out of this movie, reminded me of Cloverfield. I enjoyed it so much that I bought me a Blu-Ray copy! ;) Too bad this hasn't received the Steelbook treatment! :angry:

After watching the movie, your collection is more impressive to me Ken! Thanks for sharing my friend.

Reactions: tridon and spass
I'm back! :thumbs: I just finished watching TrollHunter on Netflix! :LOL: :scat: WOW! I seriously enjoyed the hell out of this movie, reminded me of Cloverfield. I enjoyed it so much that I bought me a Blu-Ray copy! ;) Too bad this hasn't received the Steelbook treatment! :angry:

After watching the movie, your collection is more impressive to me Ken! Thanks for sharing my friend.

Glad you enjoyed it, bud! I think that it's a super-fun film with incredible visual effects... especially considering the budget that it was made on. I hope there's a sequel one day and like you said, a SteelBook would be really nice to have, too. :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Glad you enjoyed it, bud! I think that it's a super-fun film with incredible visual effects... especially considering the budget that it was made on. I hope there's a sequel one day and like you said, a SteelBook would be really nice to have, too. :thumbs:

A sequel would be Awesome! :scat: As long as its focused on Hans again! I'm all for it! :scat:

Check it out buddy! I just received my copy today! :LOL:

View attachment 53328

Thanks again for introducing me to it. I also saw Monsters, great film :thumbs: Now I'm really looking forward to what Gareth Edwards will do with Godzilla! I hope the sequel "Monsters: Dark Continent" will be as good as the 1st ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_N8bEO7FFg

Anymore awesome movies on Netflix that you'd recommend? :wtf: :cool:

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
Awesome, Franky... I love that edition! That little Survival Guide is great! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Monsters, too! :thumbs:

As for more Netflix movies to recommend you, I don't think I can do that. After all, I have Canadian Netflix and there's hardly anything good on there compared to what you receive in the States. If you're looking for more awesome giant monster movies, though, check out the Korean film, The Host. :scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007