Release date: April 1, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

True Lies 4K.jpg

True Lies 4K Jcard Back.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
BONUS FEATURES:

• Fear Is Not an Option: A Look Back at True Lies – Unveil the explosive behind-the-scenes secrets of True Lies with the cast and crew as they share untold tales of daring stunts, cutting-edge technology, and the comedic genius that brought this spy-thriller to life.
  • Archives: Script, Artwork, Marketing – Dive into the production secrets of True Lies with these exclusive behind-the-scenes documents and more.
  • Theatrical Trailer

It does look egregious on these stills. I'll reserve judgement for motion.
But, who are we to argue with the Director. If he himself has overseen the final product - what can you do but accept it.
I don't accept anyone's opinion or decision - the directors, cinematographers, might be going mad and blind with age, there's plenty of examples of changes to films making them look different from their theatrical runs, sometimes people have to resort to Laserdisc or DVD releases for that.

Wait, haven't the Titanic and Abyss restaurations gotten great reviews? Have threy used different methods or what's going on?

I don't accept anyone's opinion or decision - the directors, cinematographers, might be going mad and blind with age, there's plenty of examples of changes to films making them look different from their theatrical runs, sometimes people have to resort to Laserdisc or DVD releases for that.
Cameron has always loathed film grain. Obsessed with digital for decades. He's too far gone. This was always going to happen.

It does look egregious on these stills. I'll reserve judgement for motion.
But, who are we to argue with the Director. If he himself has overseen the final product - what can you do but accept it.

It looks like a shot that was perhaps slightly out of focus and has been digitally enhanced to focus.
I'm not too bothered by this but it is unnessesary.

Clearly Cameron went banana7. Heavy DNR. No thx. Way worse than T2. Perfer to watch DVD than this wax of :BS:
Thank god i don't like Titanic. xD
And Avatar is perfect for this DNR sh*t.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
UK release date is still to be confirmed.
Amazon and Zavvi are placeholder dates at the moment.
HMV just has coming soon no date listed.

Amazon has been listing various different March/April 2024 dates the past few months.
They now have April 1st that's TBC.

Zavvi has had December 2024 since they went live.

I'm so happy that Spanish Blu-ray has shipped yesterday from Amazon...

There's sadly some completely useless triangles and blue screens for extreme geeks.