True Romance - Score (Hanz Zimmer) (Colored Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: August 31, 2017 - August 31, 2018 (Blood Spatter)
Purchase: Zavvi (Gunmetal Grey) - Zavvi (Blood Spatter)
Price: £29.99 (Gunmetal Grey) - £34.99 (Blood Spatter)

11525999-1574505517186612.jpg
  • First official release in any format
  • Gunmetal Grey 12" LP and bonus Purple Cadillac 7"
  • LP gatefold jacket with spot gloss and embossing
  • Original art by Steven Wild
  • Remastered for the format

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't. Is there one format that doesn't go old it seems to vinyl. And it will hold value, and it's good looking, and it's just plain awesome.

That advice was free of charge Nick. ;) :D
Haha that's exactly what's been stopping me from selling them, but I'm sad to say that sooner or later I'll most likely be forced to get rid of them all whether I truly want to or not, because I don't have the space for them any more and I don't even listen to them now unfortunately.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Thanks Paul :thumbs:. Any idea If it goes back in stock again maybe? Gonna check it out here and there anyway....
Hard to say they keep a lot of listings with email me when available but I know some of these releases never came back in stock

Pity you did not see my original post at the time back in December when they had it in stock

It's listed in stock with light in the attic records they ship worldwide
$28.00 before shipping
https://lightintheattic.net/releases/3515-true-romance-original-motion-picture-score

Reactions: Hereticz
Hard to say they keep a lot of listings with email me when available but I know some of these releases never came back in stock

Pity you did not see my original post at the time back in December when they had it in stock

It's listed in stock with light in the attic records they ship worldwide
$28.00 before shipping
https://lightintheattic.net/releases/3515-true-romance-original-motion-picture-score

Thanks, gotta think about this as the shipping is more than item itself, 66 usd in total, gonna check ebay also...