Slipbox Turbo Kid (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Steelarchive Exclusive K04) [Germany]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: End of 2017? (pre-order September?)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to TBA

PACKSHOT #1
img_0225-jpg.322587

PACKSHOT #2
img_0256-jpg.322992

19275094_1772237079459725_7509640127646391780_n.jpg

ORIGINAL ART
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Beautiful editions! Thanks for sharing. Are you going to open them?

Need to hunt down Edition #2. If anyone can help please PM me.

Yes, at least one of them:

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

It's hard to capture, but there's slight embossing on the title on the front of the slip, just like on the spine:

04.jpg

05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg
08.jpg 09.jpg

10.jpg

The booklet is completely in German. A few pictures don't seem to be based on high resolution images, but it's only two or three.

I'm also happy to announce the fit of the contents inside the slip is much better in this edition:

Yes, at least one of them:

View attachment 343984

View attachment 343985 View attachment 343986

It's hard to capture, but there's slight embossing on the title on the front of the slip, just like on the spine:

View attachment 343987

View attachment 343988 View attachment 343989 View attachment 343990
View attachment 343991 View attachment 343992

View attachment 343993

The booklet is completely in German. A few pictures don't seem to be based on high resolution images, but it's only two or three.

I'm also happy to announce the fit of the contents inside the slip is much better in this edition:
Wow! What a great looking edition. Thanks for posting the pics @CleverLoginName.
I just checked their website and it's back in stock! Placed my order for Edition #2. It's a bit expensive with the shipping included but I've spent way more on other titles - steelbooks and collector's editions. Just hoping for a quick delivery as I'm very excited to have it.

BTW, I just rewatched this last night and reminded me how much I love this movie. Interesting characters, the blood and gore, 80s-inspired soundtrack, editing and camera work, etc. I remember when I met up with @tridon and @AlienKing this past summer, Ken was wearing a cool Turbo Kid t-shirt.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a way to contact SA? A friend of mine (not on HDN) order TK 1-Click and his hasnt arrived but cant make contact with them through his usual sources (Facebook etc.). Any help appreciated! :)

Does anyone have a way to contact SA? A friend of mine (not on HDN) order TK 1-Click and his hasnt arrived but cant make contact with them through his usual sources (Facebook etc.). Any help appreciated! :)

Hey! Has your friend heard anything yet?

I've had no contact with SA since the start of December, and I've still not had my two Fullslips. I didn't get tracking on my shipping email, either. Really worried now :( x