Tyler Stout Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The Tyler Stout Chat Thread.

One of Mondo's finest Artist... Post all Stout goodies here!

Mondothing1.jpg
total-recall-poster-tylerstoutbig.jpg
basterds_stout_regular.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poncholo
Tyler Stout - Drive Print

I see there hasn't been a Thread created on this yet, and since I'm now moderating this section I thought I'd make this my first post here. Check out Tyler Stout's glorious drive prints.

These have been released for a while now, but tell me which one is your favourite?

I've shown you one, but open the spoilers to see the rest! :oohyeah:

Print Run Info:
Both regulars are editions of 585 and cost $60
Both variants are editions of 250 and cost $110
Both metals are editions fo 50 and cost $300

1. Drive - Cityscape Metal Print
35avgi1.jpg

2. Drive - Cityscape Regular Print
drive_city_regular.jpg
3. Drive - Cityscape Glow Variant
drive_city_variant.jpg
4. Drive - Portrait Metal Print
IMG-0263.jpg
5. Drive - Portrait Regular Print
drive_portrait_regular.jpg
6. Drive - Portrait Glow Variant
drive_portrait_variant.jpg

So tell me which one is your favourite?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the regular portrait print which is my favourite image, the metal one is super cool though! :cool:

Not yet it just arrived this week, will be getting it custom framed soon! :scat:
Might see what the extra cost would be for UV glass but will probably be too expensive.

Ahh, I've been looking for those prints for a while, but can't justify the ebay prices to mrs.spass. She don't understand this kind of things unfortunately.

When was those originally released by Mondo and what did they cost back then?

I so badly want one or two of them it hurts!

roseart and whiterat directed me to expressobeans.com

Great place for art collecting and searching for more reasonable prices.

What is a reasonable price for the cityscape glow variant?

Che, are you a member of those forums now and could you keep an eye open and pm me if you see one for a good price?

I imagine I can't sign up and jump in in the trade section like a newbie and just buy.
I don't collect anything else art so I will have nothing to posts in the forums.

Sorry for going a little off topic. :emb:

I've got the Metal Variant, so that's my personal favourite :D

The metal versions are just awesome in person! Just wish I owned one. :( With only 55 made of these and the wood Django, there are not many floating around. Instead being displayed properly I hope. :thumbs:

My true response to the favorite question is...none of the above. I prefer Taylor's Drive print the most. Still gonna hang stouts portrait regular, just sayin

Reactions: Man of Steel
I agree the Taylor print is awesome, I'll be trying to get it in the next few months! :D

Wow you got a metal? awesome.

wooden django does nothing for me .. I noticed a lot of people selling that one off ... I guess too hard to display ... the print looks pretty "light" on it too.