[UK] Bigfub's Trade Thread

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
I’ve been with HDN for quite some time but absent for a fair while due to finances.
To that end I’m going to offer for sale some of my favourite items starting with these beauties.

Now Sold -more to come
Nova Media 1-Click John Wick box sets.

IMG_7203.jpeg
IMG_7204.jpeg
IMG_7205.jpeg

John Wick is open but the steelbooks are sealed as the box was a separate purchase later when it was release by NM, 2 & 3 are fully sealed.

Further photos are available on request.

Looking for £200 each or £500 for all three.

Postage costs are not included so will depend on your location in the world and whether you want tracking, insurance etc.

Remember prices are always negotiable and postage will be in play.com boxes (or similar) for single items (bigger box with loads of packing for multiple items) and at cost to wherever you happen to be

My ebay id is swjmckay (100% and over 1200+) for reference.

Last edited:
Interested but can only trade at the moment due to recent service, MOT & car tax ;)
I'd be buying the Mission Impossible myself otherwise :p

Reactions: satanclaus
Interested but can only trade at the moment due to recent service, MOT & car tax ;)
I'd be buying the Mission Impossible myself otherwise :p

lol, believe me, I understand; my MOT was fine as nothing needed fixing, but just did my insurance and tax - £346 and £500, respectively.

I'm not against trading mate, can you just confirm that LGB is the only thing of interest, as I'm picking through your thread now... ;)

Ouch! :/ £390 & £126 was a bad enough hit for me :(
Just had a look through and just LGB but feel free to look through my collection as well as there may be something there that I'll part with for LGB ;)

I've priced this lot up at over £1000 individually. If someone in the UK (due to postage) wants to take the lot at £620 including postage then let me know. I need the space and I need the cash in all honesty :)