[UK] Stevieboy's Clearout!! Blufans Godzilla/ Iron man zavvi lenti **Others to follow**

Greetings and welcome to my sales thread!! I'm sure you can find something to get them collecting juices flowing! :cigar: I've got limited, rare stuff from some of the biggest names in the steelbook industry! :OMG:

All steels are sealed, then poly bagged because well, I have issues, but don't we all? :wacky: The Novamedia editions are sealed and spend their lives wrapped in bubble wrap in a box. I have tried to be as fair as I can with prices based on market value after watching auctions. I'd love to give you them at cost but I can't afford to :smuggrin:

If you require pictures then please don't hesitate to contact me, I'll try to get some added below when I get time. But be assured, they're all mint unless stated as I treat them better than I treat myself :thumbs: Obviously I can't see through the seal/slip so I can't guarantee the steels condition, but that's fairly self explanatory. I wish I had x-ray vision but I don't :watch:

Postage will be calculated based on your requirements and location (eg UK postage 1st class recorded with bubble wrap and box will be £4.50 for a single steel, I will do none recorded at buyers risk)

Payment
is required through "Paypal only" via Goods and services
I assume you will know the region codes, if not then ask and I will check!
All steelbooks come from a smoke and pet free home if this is something that bothers you :cigar:

Blufans
1) Godzilla Lenticular Blufans #23- 525/1000 - Mint/Sealed £54 + P&P

Selected others

2) Iron Man Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition - New & Sealed £32 + P&P

Sold
Guardians Of The Galaxy 1-Click Blufans Exclusive #25 237/400
Big Hero 6 Blufans - 1-Click - Hollow Slip, 2 x Lentis + Box #26
Iron Man V2 Lenti Blufans #20
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides
Guardians Of The Galaxy Novamedia Lenti B NC004 #455/500
DRIVE Novamedia NM 001 '1 Click package' #138/400 (Ebay)
Rush Lenti Kimchi #11 1610/2500(Ebay)
Guardians Of The Galaxy Novamedia Lenti A NC004 #541/580 (Ebay)

THOR Lenti Blufans #14 - 311/1300 (Ebay)
Captain America: The winter Soldier - Lenti Blufans #17 - 1007/1300
Guardians Of The Galaxy 1/4 slip Blufans #25- 750/800

Iron Man V1 Blufans Case only -

Again please ask for photos if you're unsure as I will be happy to provide them. Last but not least, have fun :thumbs: Any questions please ask.

Steven

I'm also on Ebay with 100% feedback on over 300 transactions, at least 50 of which were steelbooks

Last edited: