Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Peanuts - Movie - Walmart Edition sent by Shipito. The box arrived almost destroyed, but from what I noticed, was not by bubble plastic packaging, but the same issue that was sent to several problems. The principal, a hole that damaged the DVD.

peanuts01.jpg

peanuts01.jpg

peanuts02.jpg

peanuts04.jpg

peanuts05.jpg

peanuts06.jpg

peanuts07.jpg

peanuts09.jpg

peanuts10.jpg

peanuts11.jpg

peanuts12.jpg

peanuts13.jpg

peanuts16.jpg

A hole in the original case damages the DVD. There was no hole in the bubble plastic packaging, it must have been damaged Walmart.

peanuts03.jpg

peanuts08.jpg

Attachments

• peanuts16.jpg
    peanuts16.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
The Peanuts - Movie - Walmart Edition sent by Shipito. The box arrived almost destroyed, but from what I noticed, was not by bubble plastic packaging, but the same issue that was sent to several problems. The principal, a hole that damaged the DVD.

View attachment 244751

peanuts02.jpg

peanuts04.jpg

peanuts05.jpg

peanuts06.jpg

peanuts07.jpg

peanuts09.jpg

peanuts10.jpg

peanuts11.jpg

peanuts12.jpg

peanuts13.jpg

peanuts15.jpg
A hole in the original case damages the DVD. There was no hole in the bubble plastic packaging, it must have been damaged Walmart.

peanuts03.jpg

peanuts08.jpg

Cute set! But a shame about the disc. If i was you id be sending a complaint.

Reactions: diogoffonseca
I used a referral service (mailbox in the US), Walmart.com does not send to Brazil. It will be difficult an exchange or refund due to the use of the Mailbox.
Oh i see. Well u should still just email them and let them know youre frustrated that you purchased an item from them and it was damaged. Just so they know.

• Thanks
Reactions: diogoffonseca
Aww I really wanted one that had a plush snoopy but no UK had it so had go get ordinary one :(