Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing haha no we'd like u around for a lot longer :LOL: Wouldnt be the same here without u! ;)
Emma_Watson_perf.gif

Hahaha I took those pictures just for you honestly. I know you'd appreciate the detail. I saw it a few times also, never anywhere did I see it mentioned to be numbered, that was honestly a shock when I removed the shrink wrap and saw the number. Also like you the pictured I saw I was like ok it's nice.... never in a lifetime would I imagine it would be this detailed! You see her mole on her cheek and everything, you have to admit that's worth it!!
Of course it's worth it! One day in the future, i shall own it; just not anytime soon unfortunately. :)
But yea, thanks again for those awesome pics man. it's the closest i can get to owning the set :thumbs: :notworthy:

I have almost had it with amazon regardless of where i order worldwide these days. Its not sent in a box like my creed from france they stick labels on the items box and shipped to australia for all to see,box was a right mess but stuff inside was ok.
My list is endless be in germany,uk etc.
I then get iron giant which i was on fence about waited ages for it to be sent as temp out of stock and guess what the ltd edition as big as it is in a jiffy.
Not in mint shape i get same with fast and furious one a month or so ago again in a jiffy bag.
My phantasm ltd waited over 4 week still no show and they send me another which yes its in a box but packing all at one side and guess what it has a few dings from packing at one side. What the point in packing if you dont protect it all around.
Im finding sellers on ebay are making more effort than amazon these days.
List is endless yet you see others with a nicely packed item.
Maybe amazon are telling me to stop collecting buying these things as im sure not having much luck with them these days. Either no packing,not right packing or items going missing.
Rant over grrr