Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: November 15, 2017
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK

UnBx7aG.jpg

un_wea_FAC.jpg un_wea_FAC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there will be 4 different version's for this according to filmarena website :thumbs:
fac *** unbroken fullslip + lenticular magnet edition #1 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition #2 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition #3 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition 1-4 maniacs collector's box wea steelbook

Looks like FA restrained themselves on this release. I heard they were planning 20 different editions at one point - one for each person that will buy this release.

so this will be $150 it appears. Pretty sure it was only going to be 1 edition 2000 ct when they originally planned it. But they cant sell 2000 of 1 copy now.

Looks like there will be 4 different version's for this according to filmarena website :thumbs:
fac *** unbroken fullslip + lenticular magnet edition #1 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition #2 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition #3 wea steelbook
fac *** unbroken fullslip edition 1-4 maniacs collector's box wea steelbook
cool-why-gif-496.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and pioneer
The thing that makes me angry is that if this was released two years ago, it would've been much cheaper than it will be now. And the same goes for the other titles. Are they doing it on purpose? Raising prices, testing the market and holding some of the titles for selling at a higher price?

When you say things like that, all I think about is this:

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, the real reason for the delay here is likely due to the fact this is/was WEA. And I hate to bring logic into this, but given the time value of money, it does not even make sense to purposefully hold off on releasing something for two years. One could have done a lot with the profits two years ago. Not to mention the fact that demand for movies goes down once its not a new release. This is a chart showing how much Unbroken made on Blu-Ray:
http://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Unbroken#tab=video-sales
It made over $8 million, but almost half came in the initial release week, back in March of 2015. After about 6 weeks, it had already made 75% of it's Blu-ray money. Now? There is no demand for Unbroken on Blu-ray. Yes, some people will still buy it for various reasons. Some people will probably buy any FAC for various reasons. But it certainly isn't helping sales to wait so long. It just is what it is, not any conspiracy.