Underworld: Awakening (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/pics/cz.png Underworld: Probuzení S.B. [3D Blu- ray] (Underworld: Awakening)

Release date - 23.5.2012

Price - 474kč = 19€

Dvdsvet

IMG_0365.jpg

DTS-HD Audio: English

Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio: Czech, Hindi, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian

Subtitles: Czech, Slovak, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian

Attachments

• Underworld Awakening.jpg
    Underworld Awakening.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Too bad if it's such a limited release, was going to ask if anyone knew where in the Czech Republic this will be available other than online as my brother will be on Prague in the next couple of weeks

same as everywere else this is just a split print run, although ill bet the run as a whole aint much more than 4000 copies for the lot. seems to have been hard to find anywere after the 1st day of release.

I think the films are in a single disc. (2D/3D)

They are still available for order till now and I'm a little skeptical about the quantity issued though, 50pcs is just too little to be accepted.
If this is indeed 50pcs, this is going to be more rare than all Chinese IP and steelbook.
Isn't it ?