Unknown (Blu-ray Steelbook) [France]

Is the link above then at amazon.fr for the steelbook does anybody no as want to order. also can you test that it doesent have forced subs on the english track thanks

The steelbook is sold from all the retailers.
Then I've just checked and the french subtitles are FORCED when watching in english.

Forced subs oh dear that has just made this steelbook a no go for me. thanks for confirming mams it really annoys me when they do this just no reason for it. :angry:

Last edited:
Me wants! If someone could help me get it, it would be greatly appreciated :D

I'm taking a chance and ordering from Amazon.

I wrote "boite metal/steelbook" in the gift section so at least they will see it on the order...hopefullly....Please warehouse Gods!!! :D

I'm taking a chance and ordering from Amazon.

I wrote "boite metal/steelbook" in the gift section so at least they will see it on the order...hopefullly....Please warehouse Gods!!! :D

Not sure if there is a delivery issue to Canada, but if I order I'm concerned that a) I'll get a steelbook, and b) that I'll actually receive the order with all their delivery issues at amazon.fr. Good luck Shanester :D

If I can't get someone to get it for me, then I may take a gamble as well :naughty:

I don't know if it's region free, but the back states "region B".
About the forced subs, you can't watch the movie in english without the french subtitles appearing on the screen.

I don't know if it's region free, but the back states "region B".
About the forced subs, you can't watch the movie in english without the french subtitles appearing on the screen.

oh, I see.. thanks for your information :)

I just used standard shipping but it came UPS in 3 days . I think Germany and France have started to using them now.

I wonder if that is only for Canada. I just got a couple orders from amazon.de, using standard shipping, and it took more than 3 days. In any case, congrats and enjoy! A nice member on the site is helping me get it thankfully :D

I wonder if that is only for Canada. I just got a couple orders from amazon.de, using standard shipping, and it took more than 3 days. In any case, congrats and enjoy! A nice member on the site is helping me get it thankfully :D

Glad to hear that!

Got mine today, thanks to mams.

Its a very good looking steel, sad the original background is gone, I'm very happy, I liked a lot the move that's why I got it, now just swap discs ;)

Not very original artwork. Almost the same pose as TAKEN. I was disappointed with the movie as it was billed as being better than TAKEN but was not even close. IMHO.