Upcoming Blu-ray SteelBook™ Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashkelly

Feel My Ninja!!
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2010
Great White North
To keep this list more manageable, it will be restricted to releases that are upcoming, and the releases for the current day.

Wherever possible, I will link the title to its associated thread on this forum.

If the title is exclusive to a particular retailer, I will list that retailer after the title.

Please feel free to reply to the post with ones that I have missed and I will update the OP

Cheers
CrashKelly

TODAY'S RELEASE(S)
See Forums
<-- Click here!

UPCOMING RELEASES
*Note these dates are subject to change, based on retailer and studio information

See Calendar <-- Click here!

NOTE: Titles in the Calendar are linked to their respective threads.

ARCHIVED RELEASES

AWAITING RELEASE INFO
Moved to its own thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. Only way I keep track of the Steelbooks is writing it on my day planner and this is going to be so useful for a quick look at.

Thank you so much. Only way I keep track of the Steelbooks is writing it on my day planner and this is going to be so useful for a quick look at.

Totally agree with you. I had post-its stuck all over my desk at work, was pretty sad to look at actually ;)

freedom88: EEK! :emb: :oohyeah:

Cheers
CrashKelly

Re: Upcoming Steelbook/Iron Pack Release Schedule

Do you think if I gave this list to my wife for Christmas - maybe not! Nice job Michael.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Do you think if I gave this list to my wife for Christmas - maybe not! Nice job Michael.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I am thinking you would get an EEK! and a :angry:

:D

Thanks, added. I remember hearing about this one as well, but I think it is G1 size :(

November is a dangerous month

November, yes, and we are only getting started with January ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

i forgot the uk release of the twilight saga blu steel,6th dec.
back to the future trilogy tin,alien 'egg' both 25th oct

Last edited:
worst film ever!
i could think of lot worse,i will get it but not on release date.got to pay for the alien egg & a couple of more orders:D

i forgot the uk release of the twilight saga blu steel,6th dec.
back to the future trilogy tin,alien 'egg' both 25th oct

Added the Twilight saga.

I would like to keep the list restricted to steelbook and iron pack releases since we are in that section of the forum. Would love to do a complete list of al;l collectibles coming out, but that would be a huge effort

Cheers and thanks
CrashKelly

i see the uk inception briefcase added,thought it was everything putting big holes in our wallets:D
i'll keep an eye out for the scott pilgrim steel release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.