Upcoming Concerts

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Wow, what a year this has been for concerts in my ****** little city called Halifax. So far we've had Disturbed, AC/DC, KISS, All that Remains, Skindred and Chickenfoot to name a few. Upcoming shows include 3 Inches of Blood, Gwar, Lamb of God, Job for a Cowboy, Marilyn Manson and just announced the Canadian Carnage tour featuring Machine Head, Slayer and Megadeth. G'dam what a year. GIDDY-UP.:scat:

I am waiting for the next weekend´s show of Metallica at the Spanish Sonisphere (ok, I will also enjoy with Within Temptation and others ;) )

Next concert for me is Marillion in September, although I might fancy going to see Adrenaline Mob next month as they are playing near me.

Also, I booked my ticket for Rush last week, although the concert isn't for another year! (madness or what?)

I can't even tell you the last concert i went to, it's been 4 or 5 years now. I'm too lazy to drive 3 hours one way to a concert anymore, and if anybody good comes to my area, like Primus is, it's during the week and will end way too late. I have to be up at the buttcrack of dawn for work.

Just scored tickets to see The Killers on halloween :)

That will keep the mrs happy for a while as she can salavate over Brandon again :hilarious:

Saw MUTEMATH, Incubus & LP at the Honda Civic tour last week and shall be going to see Noel Galager + Snow Patrol and Counting Crows in Nov. Hopefully Muse will stop by for their new album tour end of this year, begining of next...