Upcoming Concerts

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Wow, what a year this has been for concerts in my ****** little city called Halifax. So far we've had Disturbed, AC/DC, KISS, All that Remains, Skindred and Chickenfoot to name a few. Upcoming shows include 3 Inches of Blood, Gwar, Lamb of God, Job for a Cowboy, Marilyn Manson and just announced the Canadian Carnage tour featuring Machine Head, Slayer and Megadeth. G'dam what a year. GIDDY-UP.:scat:

cool, I'm not a big fan of those bands but I do appreciate a cool music festival. love going to them, especially the multi-day ones. gotta love getting to the park and drowning the hangover from the day before with some more cold beer, haha.

cool, I'm not a big fan of those bands but I do appreciate a cool music festival. love going to them, especially the multi-day ones. gotta love getting to the park and drowning the hangover from the day before with some more cold beer, haha.

Yeah, it should be a good old time lol :scat:
I'm sure there will be plenty of drinking going on :D

Got a festival to look forward to in just over 6 weeks...can't wait...
27thApril-900.jpeg

And going to Within Temptation in November with nearly my whole family, and my girlfriends family...lol

So how was Sonisphere Deadalus?

We got our Rock the Hill concert tomorrow. taking off work at lunch and heading to my place for BBQ and beverages with my buds. we'll stumble over to the concert site around 4. really looking forward to seeing Metallica again.

Sonisphere was epic...
Got my tickets through for Within Temptation the other day, can't wait. Got my tickets for AlterBridge, Black Stone Cherry & Theory of a deadman at Wembley as well...another I can't wait and see....

Grabbed my tickets to Lollapolooza. (Was actually hoping The Cure would be there, always wanted to see them.) Not overly excited about the line-up since I have already seen Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Black Sabbath, so I guess I will venture to get familar with some of other bands. I am excited for Jack White, very talented fella.

How was this? I really wanna see them. Hope they come to the states.

I'm going to see In Flames and Trivium tonight!

They (Within Temptation) were fantastic. Sorry if in response to old(ish) post. He (Deadalus3000) didn't mind taking his old man along, actually we saw them a couple of years ago as well as a concert of the current line-up of Nightwish. Waiting for Nightwish to announce news of their tour. :scat: