[USA Hub] Lawrence of Arabia (Shipping Coordination)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all,

I am adding this thread to keep track of shipping the copies of the Lawrence of Arabia Steelbook. Steels are sent to me in small shipments for customs purposes.

Updated 10/1/2013

Please see the current status on the spreadsheet below, and contact me with any questions.

Thanks for participating in the HDN group buy!

Participant List here

Last edited:
Hi all-the qty I had (I am receiving the qty in smaller packages) is packed and the majority has already been shipped over the weekend. If you received a PM for some additional info, please get in touch as soon as you can, so your items are not delayed. Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone-I have received more Steelbooks and more will be mailed this week. The most current info is always in the list in the 1st post. If you have sent payment for shipping but are not marked, please don't worry. I work during the day, but will update the lists when new batches are shipped. Thanks everyone for your communication and timely payments-it helps me keep 'em rolling out! :thumbs:

More invoices and copies are being shipped. Please see the spreadsheet in 1st post for up to date info. If something doesn't look right, please contact me via PM.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.