[USA HUB] Oz BluFans Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Yep, I'm back as host for this group buy and USA members.

Let's use this thread for discussion and questions.

Expected ship date from BluFans, as stated by Kevin is Oct 12 2013.

3D SLIP List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Hollow Cut Slip List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
With Wreck-it Ralph, our names were rearranged from when we posted on the GB thread to alphabetical order when the Hub list was created. And Andy worked front top to bottom shipping out orders, so someone who's name starts with a W (for example :p) would be last getting theirs. Same thing happened here but Andy will do from Bottom to Top and reverse the order. Members that start with M are out of luck both ways :ohno:

Drats! Looks like I'll be getting the short end this time. Maybe those Steelshells will materialize by the time this arrives

the only problem would be when I would go and send you a pm, but I would figure it out eventually.

hope you enjoy your first GB experience!

if you want, might make sense to stay subscribed to this thread as I post updates and pictures of my progress of shipping these out.

Thanks Andy, I'll subscribe to the thread. I appreciate the advice!

Reactions: apsmith21
Will collect a couple of boxes this weekend at the post office and start invoicing the folks at the bottom of the list.

However, since I have no control over what they sent me, and when it arrives, some of you might get invoiced over others (people that have 1 copy, vs 1 copy on both lists and they only send the hollow cut slip, etc)

hdn_gb.jpg

Ok folks, so we have two boxes arrived, and that's only a fraction of all the steelbooks incoming - but luckily we have one with 3D slip and one with hollow cut.

I will begin invoicing members at the bottom of the list shortly, remember, I'll be working my way from the bottom up this time. ;)

Having said that, here are the steelbooks. If you've not got a blufans edition before, the steelbook is in a bubble sleeve and then a bubble mailer.

DSCF0563.jpg

For those asking for 1 steelbook, that is packaged as is, but then placed in a sturdy white box for mailing.

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

For those with two steelbooks, I have cobbled together materials from the USPS, and the cheapest way we can ship is flat rate bubble mailer.

So, as in the below picture -> blu fans packaging. USPS vhs cardboard mailer. and then USPS flat rate bubble mailer. I live on the east coast, and since USPS does cost by zone, this is the cheapest way to send.

DSCF0564.jpg

You'll see a PM from me with your invoice. If you don't have a PM, then I'm not ready for your shipping payment yet.

Please keep questions to this thread so I don't have to catch up with pms - I normally get 30 pms a day anyway. No need to add more. :hilarious:

Last edited:
FYI, shipped another round of steelbooks today!

I only have a few left to mail out, will catch up with the folks that have been invoiced shortly.

For the rest of you, now we are waiting on more BluFans shipments to arrive. I will update this thread when I get the next set of boxes in.

Thank you.

Really can't wait to see this in hand. Where do you stand in shipping off the rest?

Really can't wait to see this in hand. Where do you stand in shipping off the rest?

The steels are being received in small batches as far as I know. As soon as a batch is received, invoices for shipping costs are sent out to participants based on what was ordered and what's available. Participants are listed in alphabetical order regardless of who ordered first. This time, shipping is taking place from Z to A. The last blufans hosted by Andy, shipping was from A to Z. This way there is fairness in distribution from one GB to the next. In this case, for example, you and I will receive ours later than guys whose usernames start with ZYXW......TSQPO......JIK......FEDCBAFEDCBA then the reverse on the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.