[USA] Ship coordination-How to Train Your Dragon-Lenticular

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all,

Below is the list for the Lenticular slip edition. I will update once I start to receive the items and ship.

7/31/2014 Box 1, 2, 3 shipped out, save a few exceptions (see list)

Awaiting box 4

1/4 slip versions will ship separately, once I receive them.

Older updates

Update 7/13-delivery was attempted twice-once while I was on vacation (I let Xin know this), and once while at work. The packages require releases which were given, and I am awaiting delivery. Once I receive the first shipments (they are not all being shipped at once), the thread will be unlocked. Please send questions via PM in the meantime & thanks for your patience, all!

Thanks for taking part in this HDN HDZeta Group Buy!

Member sign up list

Please send all questions via PM so communication can be streamlined. Thanks!

DB

Last edited:
Payment sent DB, I forgot to list my screen name in the payment notes. Very sorry! :wtf:

The shipping address is for Redding, California.
@Marina Blue gotcha, thanks!

Thank you everyone for continuing to send your shipping payments for the lenticular version. Another batch getting packaged and shipped tomorrow. For those that have received it already, enjoy!:)

Box 3 will hopefully arrive very soon....

How do we know when our invoice for shipping is sent? Is it to our paypal email we used to pay the first invoice or are we notified on here somewhere via message?

Hi PD, I am sending conversations to you guys (PM's), when you are next in line, based on what I receive. Feel free to check in 1st post for member sign up list. Thanks!

Reactions: dfoles and Pdslost
Thank you guys for getting me your shipping payments quickly. Box 1 and 2 are shipped out. I am awaiting delivery of box 3. 1/4 slips have not arrived yet, and you will be invoiced separately for shipping once they do. Thanks!

@digitalbabe Is there a 4th box of lenti's? Looking at the member sign up list, it seems like we're divided into groups of 30 steels. And it looks like there's a 4th group after 30 steels in the 3rd box

Last edited:
Hi all, as promised huge batch of box 3 was mailed yesterday. A few people have not sent their payments in-please contact me via pm if your name is not marked as shipped and you are in box 1-3. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.