Multi Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Enter the World of Darkness and rise through vampire society. Experience Seattle - a city full of alluring, dangerous, characters and factions. You are dead now but stronger, quicker, more alluring and with potential for so much more. Choose to be brutal and unflinching or cultured and seductive. Use charm, cunning, terror and sheer will to rise through vampire society. What monster will you be? Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is coming to Xbox Series X and Xbox One
bloodlines-2.jpg

Ooooh am really excited about this. Had it on my watch list for a long while. Played first one ages ago on PC and loved it. I remember being spooked out by the ghost in the haunted mansion.

Any know if they will have a Collector's Edition for it? I haven't seen anything yet other than a standard edition.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Ooooh am really excited about this. Had it on my watch list for a long while. Played first one ages ago on PC and loved it. I remember being spooked out by the ghost in the haunted mansion.

Any know if they will have a Collector's Edition for it? I haven't seen anything yet other than a standard edition.
Never played the first but will defiantly be wanting to play this one.

The beginning scenes were insane, looks brilliant :LOL: :thumbs:

Out of interest if they were to make a collectors edition, who would you want a statue of?

Reactions: Thoth
The first part was not finished when it came out, because it used the same engine that was used in Half-Life 2 (Source Engine) and there were problems with the programming of it, because it was very new and complicated at this time. They released it together with Half-Life 2 only of the better marketing chances, although it wasn't finished. Activision gave them no more time to fix the last errors, because they feared other complaints and that it wouldn't sell good, what made it an unfinished release and was so buggy, that it was nearly unplayable. All updates and fixes to make it more playable had to come out afterwards and updates were released only from gaming fans, that helped to create bug-fixes and improved the game-play, what took a while.

I always liked Bloodlines much more than HL2, because it combined different genres very well and had a high addiction potential, because of the interesting story and the intuitive game-play. But that bugs - I never played it through. Good to see that it goes in the second round.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thoth
@Robles

Well it's too little to go on at the moment so I wouldn't really have a preference yet. Would be cool to have a Tremere Warlock controlling blood and bodies in a pool of blood. Or even the smiling puppet from the trailer would look badass. :D
Tho' to be honest I doubt we will get a Collector's Edition. It's not their style to release Collector's Editions. Hopefully a steelbook ?! :offtopic:

@komor I remember as well how buggy it was but I managed to finish it. What was really killing me were the load times. It felt like forever, but hopefully with new gen SSD we won't have that problem for the new one. I do hope they will take their time and optimize it to decent levels.

Reactions: Robles and komor