[VOTE] 6th Annual SteelBook of the Year 2016 - Best Full Slip

Vote for Best Full Slip of 2016

• Deadpool (Manta Lab)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edward Scissorhands (Filmarena Collection)

• Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Filmarena Collection)

• The Terminator (HDZeta)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
full-slip-png.265907

Sponsored by the HDN Shop
Browse for limited edition SteelBook collectibles and more at http://shop.hidefninja.com & support the community!

Some great SteelBooks were released in 2016.

As it's customary, the nominations were tallied until January 15, 2017 from our nominations threads and each of the 25 most member-nominated titles in the Best Full Slip category is now a contender in our poll.

Please remember you can only vote 1 time for your top choice and you cannot change your vote afterwards.

Voting closes January 31, 2017.

Have fun everyone & thanks for being part of the hidefninja.com community!

Other categories polls:

Best SteelBook (Overall Standalone SteelBook)

Best Overall SteelBook Package

Best Finish/Embossing or Debossing

Best Overall Art

Best Quarter Slip

Best Lenticular Slip

A few people, myself included voted for the hateful eight type C kimchi full slip and the revenant manta non leather full slip but they never made the vote

Any reason for that?

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut
I voted for The Revenant leather slip from Manta Lab. It is great to see a retailer trying new things when others seem to have settled into the same groove of full slip/lenticular slip with every release.

The Revenant Manta Lab Leather slip was an easy vote here for me. It might look pretty nice in pictures, but in hand it is incredible. The quality and the detail work is 100 out of 100.

On another note (and not that it really matters) FilmArena had 2 different full slips for Rogue Nation. Motorcycle one was the one more desired.

None of my choices made the list so I voted for Man of Steel. Not a fan of how the leather slip turned out.

The Jungle Book Nova Media (orange)
The Revenant Manta Lab (not the leather one)
The Revenant E1 Hugh Glass Filmarena

Status
Not open for further replies.