IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
art-png.265894

Sponsored by the HDN Shop
Browse for limited edition SteelBook collectibles and more at http://shop.hidefninja.com & support the community!

Some great SteelBooks were released in 2016.

As it's customary, the nominations were tallied until January 15, 2017 from our nominations threads and each of the 23 most member-nominated titles in the Best Overall Art category is now a contender in our poll.

Please remember you can only vote 1 time for your top choice and you cannot change your vote afterwards.

Voting closes January 31, 2017.

Have fun everyone & thanks for being part of the hidefninja.com community!

Other categories polls:

Best SteelBook (Overall Standalone SteelBook)

Best Full Slip

Best Overall SteelBook Package

Best Finish/Embossing or Debossing

Best Quarter Slip

Best Lenticular Slip

Went with CA the winter soldier from Kimchi here, I do like artwork that wraps around both the front and back of a steelbook

The category options are all off here.

Is it just the steelbook we're voting for right? Because there's also a best overall package category.

If it's just the steelbook then why, for example is Krampus listed as FAC and not Deadpool?? Krampus was released in other countries too?

I'm confused. Can we have clarification on what we're voting for please.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv and K.i.T
The category options are all off here.

Is it just the steelbook we're voting for right? Because there's also a best overall package category.

If it's just the steelbook then why, for example is Krampus listed as FAC and not Deadpool?? Krampus was released in other countries too?

I'm confused. Can we have clarification on what we're voting for please.

hmm. interesting question. I took this as entire package overall artwork, though it doesn't specifically indicate that.

if this is intended to be a vote for best overall STEELBOOK only artwork, I would probably have voted differently.

hmm. interesting question. I took this as entire package overall artwork, though it doesn't specifically indicate that.

if this is intended to be a vote for best overall STEELBOOK only artwork, I would probably have voted differently.
In the end I took it that this was for overall art on steelbook AND slip.

But the overall package category includes the goodies included. :coffee:

(But then Deadpool WWA didn't come with a slip so we're back to square one!) :confused:

Maybe it's a typo and they meant Deadpool FAC (or Manta or Kimchi!)

Status
Not open for further replies.