Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont have to go to an art gallery to see something 'in the flesh' to know if you like it or not. how many people have actually seen 'the scream' painting?
the_scream_1910.jpg
whether or not they have actually physically been stood in front of it doesnt render their opinion void.

I have. It's nothing special. ;)

I've been sitting here for the last hour trying to decide whether to go for this copy or the FS Version!
Ended up going with a FS copy off ebay for £30...hopefully I've made the right decision!!

My copy has still not been dispatched. They charged me for it on 23/03/15 when they sent me the s***box.

I queried it yesterday and today got the e mail that their suppliers could not advise when it would be back in stock.

I knew this would happen. I have today sent them a e mail advising that this is tantamount to theft and that either the steel book is dispatched immediately or I want a full refund of £41.99 plus interest and they can have their s***box back.

Words cannot adequately describe my rage!!!

My copy has still not been dispatched. They charged me for it on 23/03/15 when they sent me the s***box.

I queried it yesterday and today got the e mail that their suppliers could not advise when it would be back in stock.

I knew this would happen. I have today sent them a e mail advising that this is tantamount to theft and that either the steel book is dispatched immediately or I want a full refund of £41.99 plus interest and they can have their s***box back.

Words cannot adequately describe my rage!!!

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Reactions: harry