Walmart USA Black Friday Ad & Holiday Deal Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Stay tuned for news, deals and chat for Walmart's Black Friday deals.

http://www.walmart.com

Note: 'Wolverine' is not released until December, so this may be an error in the ad.

walmartdealchatfin.jpg

View attachment 51902

Black Friday Ad:

Thanks xavier!

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Walmart/Ad

Thanks Bluprint:

GottaDeal-WalMart-BF2013_4.jpg

GottaDeal-WalMart-BF2013_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Argo and wolverine for $3.96 each????

1) Dang, too bad I'll be at work
2) Not crazy about standing 12 hours in line for these :(

umm i dont see how everyone keeps missing but wolverine is not released until December 3, 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys remember to have fun in here, don't make me come separate cha! ;P

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Is that a photo of Lord of The Rings Trilogy blu-ray priced for $6.96??

It may be...I believe a Canada retailer sold these before for $9-12 or so, so it's possible this is just them clearancing the theatrical cuts?.....Or pic wrong and it's another 'Target-esque' fiasco from a few years ago? :hilarious:

I was not trying to be mean so I am sorry if it came off that way. I only wanted to make a post big enough so people would stop thinking this was a actual deal when its not its just a misprinted for a movie that wont have even been released yet.

Hopefully someone at walmart will fix it before the ad is printed .

Reactions: digitalbabe
No prob, Xav-I added a note to the OP. Some folks are not keeping track of release dates, and perhaps are just looking at titles. It happens, hopefully we can all help new folks visiting the thread to point them in the right direction. Thanks for sharing your hawk eyes at HDN :thumbs:

Reactions: Xavier
I also like Beautiful Creatures for $4 hoping either target or BB will have a similar too.

All three have Batman Origins, and Pacific Rim all around the same price though

I'll probably pick up 1 or 3 outta that list, but we need some 3D blus in a comparable price! By comparable, I mean Wolverine 3D for around $10 for an example.

Don't forget that Walmart had it's black friday blurays ring up on wednesday last year at many stores - probably getting them all ready for the rush and having the holiday off before the mace filled storm.

YMMV - but I always try this, as this year most of the family will be together for Thanksgiving and I will be the one stuffed if I went out at 6 PM bluray hunting.

Some of those deals are impressive. :LOL:

What do you mean by 3.96 shipper?

They usually go up live between midnight and 2 am Thanksgiving day on Walmart.com. Really hoping I don't miss the ones I want this year.

Don't forget that Walmart had it's black friday blurays ring up on wednesday last year at many stores - probably getting them all ready for the rush and having the holiday off before the mace filled storm.

YMMV - but I always try this, as this year most of the family will be together for Thanksgiving and I will be the one stuffed if I went out at 6 PM bluray hunting.

Some of those deals are impressive. :LOL:

mace-filled storm lmao!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

What do you mean by 3.96 shipper?

They usually go up live between midnight and 2 am Thanksgiving day on Walmart.com. Really hoping I don't miss the ones I want this year.

Maybe the big boxes in the center of the store (dig bins?)

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Ask Nicky buddy, she would know.:D

Just did. She said it's a stand made of cardboard that holds the merchandise. So it this case it's the steels.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Sorrrrry, I should explain myself better. I work at Walmart, and while we were processing the Black Friday merch I found Total Recall steels in the 9.96 movies and real heroes steelbooks in the 3.96 movies

No problem. My wife is a Store manager so she just told me what it was.

Reactions: digitalbabe

Bestbuy had one this morning online, with DVD player built in - Hiteker 3234 Class 3234 Diag LED 720p 60Hz HDTV DVD Combo

Sold out online - might be in store. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Walmart is having a 70 inch VIZIO smart LED for - 1,000 bucks (998). Usually 1600-1800, and will also be at Sam's club. This is a smoking deal - worthy of taking a high dosage of steroids and 5 cups of coffee - and creating your own front of the line. BUMP! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.