Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes 3 Art Cards

WandaVision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV are charging for this now. Feels like it’s taken ages but I’m not moaning. I’ve appreciated the gap

Received this today. Looks nice. Same zero finish as Loki, thankfully not the same pos matte we had on Avatar.

Moon Knight looks sick (except the middle) but def gonna buy it if its real. She Hulk now pls and I am happy
All 4 look decent (Andor and kenobi too) the kenobi steel looks better than the series

Moon knight actually reminds me more of a mondo piece. Looks great tho

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
All 4 look decent (Andor and kenobi too) the kenobi steel looks better than the series

Moon knight actually reminds me more of a mondo piece. Looks great tho
dont care much about andor and kenobi since the second was boring and the first I didnt watch

Not a fan of the Andor Steel art anyway. Kenobi art is good, Vaders helmet looks a bit off imo tho

For some reason the Amazon UK Pricing keeps increasing, I thought maybe it was for the imported US version but it seems to be the UK version

View attachment 574143
These are limited, probably running out of stock. They will sell out eventually, unless Disney got greedy and printed 2005 level of copies, like 50,000 each or something... although maybe they did worldwide, I don't know the sales figures.
Would be interesting if those were shared...