Want to Trade my Batman TDKR Target DigiBook for German DigiBook of TDKR

O wow your kidding, awesome!!!! Yeah mine is mint and sealed. Sorry should of stated that in OP. I can email pics when I get home. PM your email. Yours?

O wow your kidding, awesome!!!! Yeah mine is mint and sealed. Sorry should of stated that in OP. I can email pics when I get home. PM your email. Yours?

Yepp it is mint and sealed.

Your talking about the TDKR Müller Exclusive one right? Im pretty sure that was the only one released in Germany but just wanted to make sure.

Sent you a pM , or better yet, answered your pm :)

Take care
John

Wow lucky me. Lightning struck again and struck hard. I couldn't of asked for a better trader than masterblaster. Will post back upon receipt of it just for the record and to close thread. Thx again master

69tl4t9o.jpg

5f4f4ljj.jpg

tewjczrm.jpg

It leaves on Monday.

Please post your pictures also here in Thread.

Thanks a lot
John

Hi , as per our PM communication I wrote you this morning (my time) explaining to you the situation , I asked you if you would rather call it off. You stated no and shortly after , about 15 minutes , I took the package to the post office. I just now read that you decided not to go through with the trade, the only thing is you sent it to me too late, according to the timestamp on the PM it was about an hour later.

I am sorry that this has caused some commotion . I have sent you another PM explaining the situation to you , please contact me asap.

Thanks John

EDIT - this problem has now been solved except for the postage fee.

Last edited: