Release Date: November 15th, 2016
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase Links: N/A

4zb8kvn-jpg.269294

Thanks for the heads up @chunk :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Awesome, thanks @bloodsnake007 :notworthy::thumbs:
I was trying to decide which edition to buy and was looking for info here to see what others though but didn't find anything so a big thank you:)

I went for this one in the end cos it has everything and I like the figure, it will go nicely with my figurine from the first game.

So this edition is sold exclusively at uplay, and someone on youtube said you can get 20% off if you have 100 upoints. .. I had no idea what these were and if I had any, spent about an hour trying to log into my account with them (couldn't remember my details) turns out I had 120 points so it brought this (ps4)set down from £119.99 to about £95.00 so I was a very happy shopper and can't wait to get this game:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Also found this contents list for the different editions available
On this list the San Francisco edition has ticked that it comes with a season pass although the info on amazon etc doesn't list it as having the season pass
Watch-Dogs-2-Pre-Order-547578.jpg

Also @bloodsnake007 I don't think the robot edition has a thread either
X4aydpCcFSGudvQgPpPKGQ-650-80.jpg

Also exclusive to uplay:thumbs:
Not sure if there's a thread for the San Francisco box set, the cheapest UK retailer I found was amazon selling it £74.00 and Game selling for £79.99 (that's the price for the ps4 version)
127870.png

Its absolutely ridiculous to have so many editions for 1 game...its as if Ubisoft knows this is not gonna sell much and want to increase their revenue by spreading out the collector editions.

Not a huge fan of Ubisoft these days, but they sure know how to put together a cool looking Collector's Edition!

True...BUT...

They never add onto their collectors editions, they usually leave little things out which they could have easily kept in. In the end you feel you are not getting a full on, complete collectors edition and are given 7 different editions to choose from, you only really need 3 (Standard, Limited, Collectors) and if you go 4 (Super Expensive Complete Ultra Edition). Then you have times where you don't get a Steelbook but either one edition does or one exists but it's somehow a pre order bonus in Germany or Futureshop.

Just to point out as I didn't realise when I ordered, but pre ordering from ubisoft/uplay for the special editions they debit your account straight away.. I was lucky to actually have the cash in my account. . I'll know for next time.
I'm really looking forward to this release, a lot of people don't seem to like the game but I really enjoy playing the first one.. the main character is extremely boring but the game itself, I like.. hopefully the new main character for the second game is more interesting:)

Mine just arrived.. the box is huge.. that's as far as I've got so far.. I'll take some pics and upload them... I'm so excited:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

20161115_095558-1.jpg

20161115_095612.jpg

20161115_095629.jpg

20161115_095641.jpg

20161115_095741.jpg

I don't know why they're coming out sideways, they're upright in my phone, not sure if hdn has a rotate option when uploading pics?
20161115_095658-1.jpg

20161115_095711-1.jpg

20161115_095815.jpg

20161115_095822.jpg

20161115_095845.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
View attachment 276609
View attachment 276610
View attachment 276611
View attachment 276612
View attachment 276613
I don't know why they're coming out sideways, they're upright in my phone, not sure if hdn has a rotate option when uploading pics?

Very cool! Love the box art, and that statue looks awesome!! :OMG:

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Great display in that last photo by the way. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Very cool! Love the box art, and that statue looks awesome!! :OMG:

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Great display in that last photo by the way. :thumbs:

Thanks @Noodles :thumbs: the box is great but so big.. it's going back in the brown box and in the storage cupboard with the million other boxes lol(its got a plastic cover over the images and if you move it slightly the images move. think I'll get the statue out of the box from the first game and display that too. this game looks much better than the first one.. they've changed some of the controls so I'll have to get used to that. played for 20 minutes with the first mission but now I get to explore.. graphics look awesome:oohyeah:

• Thanks
Thanks @Noodles :thumbs: the box is great but so big.. it's going back in the brown box and in the storage cupboard with the million other boxes lol(its got a plastic cover over the images and if you move it slightly the images move. think I'll get the statue out of the box from the first game and display that too. this game looks much better than the first one.. they've changed some of the controls so I'll have to get used to that. played for 20 minutes with the first mission but now I get to explore.. graphics look awesome:oohyeah:
I did wonder if it had that moving effect... very cool that it does! Haha I know what you mean... our spare room (my old bedroom) is literally full to the ceiling with all my empty boxes - I probably actually have more boxes than movies/games. :LOL:

I found the first Watch Dogs to be very disappointing and stopped playing it pretty early on, but I must admit that the new one looks a lot better. I still don't trust UbiSoft though, so I'll probably wait until it's in the sale. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. :)

• Thanks
I did wonder if it had that moving effect... very cool that it does! Haha I know what you mean... our spare room (my old bedroom) is literally full to the ceiling with all my empty boxes - I probably actually have more boxes than movies/games. :LOL:

I found the first Watch Dogs to be very disappointing and stopped playing it pretty early on, but I must admit that the new one looks a lot better. I still don't trust UbiSoft though, so I'll probably wait until it's in the sale. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. :)

Lol.. why do we keep all the boxes, all that packaging literally takes up more room than the collectables :rofl:

I've played watch dogs through to the end twice now but I pretty much play it for the online racing, I've yet to find another racing game that I enjoy on the ps4.. they're are all too smooth and I get bored really quickly then sell the game. . I was hoping that watch dog 2 has some good online racing but I don't know yet cos I'm still doing the get to know the game and characters bit at the beginning of the game.. talk about time consuming.. could waste your life away playing games:emb:

• Thanks
Lol.. why do we keep all the boxes, all that packaging literally takes up more room than the collectables :rofl:

I've played watch dogs through to the end twice now but I pretty much play it for the online racing, I've yet to find another racing game that I enjoy on the ps4.. they're are all too smooth and I get bored really quickly then sell the game. . I was hoping that watch dog 2 has some good online racing but I don't know yet cos I'm still doing the get to know the game and characters bit at the beginning of the game.. talk about time consuming.. could waste your life away playing games:emb:
Haha I know right! My dad often jokingly asks me whether I buy all this stuff just for the boxes... he calls me the box collector. :LOL:

Honestly, I didn't even realise there was racing in Watch Dogs... or maybe I did but completely forgot about it. That shows how interested I was in the game lol. I always think about giving it another go, because I probably didn't give it a fair chance... so maybe I'll get around to completing it someday!

I look forward to hearing what you think of Watch Dogs 2 anyway. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as you did the first game. :)

• Thanks
Haha I know right! My dad often jokingly asks me whether I buy all this stuff just for the boxes... he calls me the box collector. :LOL:

Honestly, I didn't even realise there was racing in Watch Dogs... or maybe I did but completely forgot about it. That shows how interested I was in the game lol. I always think about giving it another go, because I probably didn't give it a fair chance... so maybe I'll get around to completing it someday!

I look forward to hearing what you think of Watch Dogs 2 anyway. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as you did the first game. :)

Lol.. we should join that other forum.. hidefboxes.. I love my boxes lol

I don't think this new game has racing.. it's was 95% of the reason I bought it:arghh::arghh::arghh::rofl: guess I'll just go back to playing the first one lol.. message me if you ever wanna race:thumbs:

The game looks good but I don't like the changes in controls.. to sprint, instead of just pressing R2 you have to hold down the L3 button which is awkward and I get a lot of wrist and arm pain so it got uncomfortable quite quickly.. but other than that so far so good.. honestly can't believe there's no online racing though.. it's not like it isn't popular as people, 2 years later still play everyday on the first game. was really looking forward to that.

• Thanks
Lol.. we should join that other forum.. hidefboxes.. I love my boxes lol

I don't think this new game has racing.. it's was 95% of the reason I bought it:arghh::arghh::arghh::rofl: guess I'll just go back to playing the first one lol.. message me if you ever wanna race:thumbs:

The game looks good but I don't like the changes in controls.. to sprint, instead of just pressing R2 you have to hold down the L3 button which is awkward and I get a lot of wrist and arm pain so it got uncomfortable quite quickly.. but other than that so far so good.. honestly can't believe there's no online racing though.. it's not like it isn't popular as people, 2 years later still play everyday on the first game. was really looking forward to that.
LOL! More like HiStackedBoxes.com :p

Really? Well that sucks if it was in the first game but not this one. If it was popular in the first one like you said, then you'd think they'd carry it over to the new game and even add improvement. Ubisoft never cease to amaze me with their ridiculous decisions though. :rolleyes:

Thanks! Will do. ;)

It can be pretty frustrating when you're so used to the controls being different... I always get confused with the buttons when I jump from one game to another lol. Believe it or not though, L3/R3 is sprint in a lot of games... especially shooters. I'm sure you'll get used to the change sooner or later though. :)

• Thanks