Watchmen Blu-Ray Exclusive w/Owl Ship[USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
51c2bcTb9vL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Directors-Exclusive-Digital-BD-Live/dp/B002BNKQDK

Last edited:
Threads merged with existing thread. To keep things neat, please search the forum before posting, and include a link of where to purchase. Also, please use the flags to show the country of release. Thanks-great pics!:)

DB

Great collection guys =) Still cant believe I got this owl edition on amazon.com last december for $14.99 was it?

YES! Awesome set.

Opening scene is one of the greatest I've seen and the shot of Comedian being thrown out of window - perfection!

It gets me everytime, also the jokers death very cool, the opening sequence for the movie the hours ia also amazing, score is phillip glass...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Its one of the priced piece from my Watchmen Collection!

Very Nice!!!!:scat::scat:

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Here is mine!!! with my little watchmen legos...:D
I keep them with the ship...:scat:

P1000987.jpg

P1000989.jpg

P1000990.jpg

:cool:

Seems like Zack Snyder is attracting a lot of us to collect stuff from his movies. 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch are quite popular amongst collectors aren't they?

Agree! I dated back with his "Dawn Of The Dead 2004" still got the rare Bestbuy 2 disc edition DVD.

Agree! I dated back with his "Dawn Of The Dead 2004" still got the rare Bestbuy 2 disc edition DVD.
Wow, I remember watching it when it was out and didn't even care for some Snyder guy. Now that I look back its very different and I'm sooooo looking forward to his Nolan produced Man Of Steel!!!

Seems like Zack Snyder is attracting a lot of us to collect stuff from his movies. 300, Watchmen and Sucker Punch are quite popular amongst collectors aren't they?

Totally..:scat:
300 is amazing, and to make the whole thing in blue screen, that is very hard to do...and i really love watchmen, I love anti heroes...:D..like iron man or sin city, and watchmen is the best...really good actors, strong...
Can you guys belive i never saw sucker punch!!!!EEK! But i will probably this weekend...
Lets hope Mr.Snyder keeps bringing great movies...:scat:

Cool....Definitely check Sucker Punch but don't expect the usual Snyder. Visually its Snyder all the way but story is a bit different from others....I didn't like it at first but it started to slowly grow on me and with all those nice releases I can't help myself...Snyder is the man!

Cool....Definitely check Sucker Punch but don't expect the usual Snyder. Visually its Snyder all the way but story is a bit different from others....I didn't like it at first but it started to slowly grow on me and with all those nice releases I can't help myself...Snyder is the man!

I know there are so many cool realeases for this movie...the Sbs are very nice, i will let you know when i watch...:)