We're The Millers

Would you purchase We're the Millers in a steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 63 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mehbeh

BANNED
May 22, 2013
USA
I went and saw this movie in the theaters the other day, and I absolutely loved it. Didn't predict the end, laughed my arse off through the whole thing, and just thought that overall it was a well put together movie. I would love to see this comedy in a steelbook, with each of the four main characters getting a spot (front, back and inside walls). I would appreciate everyone voting on this poll ONLY if you have seen the movie.

There are simply not enough comedies in steels, and with Zavvi doing anchorman, I can only hope this picks up enough wave to get it done.

***If this thread gets this movie produced in a steel, I will purchase 1 to give away as well :scat:

I am probably doing this wrong, or maybe even posting this in the wrong location. If so, would a mod be so kind to PM me my mistakes, and fix it for me?

Attachments

• millers.jpg
    millers.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 123
100% agree this deserves the steel treatment, one of the best films of the year. Non stop one liners from beginning to end. Already have it preordered but would double dip for a steelbook

Reactions: mehbeh
I think I see what you were after, something like this?

FRONT
were_the_millers_ver4_xlg.jpg

BACK
were_the_millers_ver5_xlg.jpg

INSIDE LEFT
were_the_millers_ver3_xlg.jpg

INSIDE RIGHT
were_the_millers_ver2_xlg.jpg

Minus "We're the Millers" the release date and the film company on the bottom. I could get on board with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN and mehbeh
I think I see what you were after, something like this?

FRONT
were_the_millers_ver4_xlg.jpg

BACK
were_the_millers_ver5_xlg.jpg

INSIDE LEFT
were_the_millers_ver3_xlg.jpg

INSIDE RIGHT
were_the_millers_ver2_xlg.jpg

Minus "We're the Millers" the release date and the film company on the bottom. I could get on board with that.

Yes, but something a little more graphic as blizz mentioned. Gotta have Jennifer, and the kids nuts scene. Just saying lol.

I haven't seen this so I didn't vote. But it seems like Jennifer Anniston is trying to prove she's still hot. I think we all agree that she doesn't need to prove that. Lol

Reactions: mehbeh
Front NEEDS TO BE Jennifer Anniston half naked in the strip club *just saying

I have to agree with moonbucket on this one...

I haven't seen this so I didn't vote. But it seems like Jennifer Anniston is trying to prove she's still hot. I think we all agree that she doesn't need to prove that. Lol

She really doesn't do anything for me, although she is in good shape for her age.

Better on the inside, you open it up and voila! :drool:

Yes!!!

This steelbook NEEDS to happen! Keep the votes coming! :scat:

To the top. I can't believe there are so few people who have seen this, or have an opinion on it. I really thought it was one of the best movies I had seen in a while.

Maybe I'm just odd!

Although it looks like this thread is still not going to make much of an impact, if the steel gets made, I will be giving one away, all shipping costs incurred by me.

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.