What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Chocolate Bock. I've got a friend that anticipates this one every year.

yah its really good. all the SA beers in their winter seasonal 12 pack are good (except the boston lager, i cant stand that beer.)

it reminds me of chocolate abby new glarus makes, except it might be better. thats that only seasonal pack i buy anymore

yah its really good. all the SA beers in their winter seasonal 12 pack are good (except the boston lager, i cant stand that beer.)

it reminds me of chocolate abby new glarus makes, except it might be better. thats that only seasonal pack i buy anymore

Might have to grab that next time I need a seasonal pack. I've got a pack of Schlafly Winter ESB that I've got to finish up. :scat:

this one has been at the top of my wants list for awhile. celebrating a successful beer hunt with a bottle!

Attachments

• IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 166
this one has been at the top of my wants list for awhile. celebrating a successful beer hunt with a bottle!

Like I said on Untappd, it's so good too! We've got a guy in my local beer group that travels a ton, and picked up two cases on his way home right after they started bottling. I was lucky enough he let me buy a 6-pk off of him.

Zombie Dust is so damn good. Ive had it on tap and in growlers a few times. Never in bottles. I have been drinking Lagunitas Sucks lately and I must say it is one of the best IPA's ive ever had. Its fantastic!!

Hi guys new to this part of the forums, Ive just been to a cantonese restaurant and had Asahi Japanese beer, gorgeous and smooth

Ross

I had that the other day, I wasn't really a fan of it to be honest ... might be better tho next to food. ;) I REALLY like Saporo tho!

if it´s not against any copyright laws maybe we could change the thread name to "Mos Eisley Cantina" or "Hidefninjas Cantina", excuse me playing swtor an drinking beer things just run around in my head

next to be poured is Soft Dookie by Evil Twin brewing