What Do You Drive?

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Didn't see any threads for this, basically just post some information and pics of your vehicle. Please don't post just to bash a certain person because of the brand of vehicle they like.

I'll start:
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger
Modifications:
  • Tinted Windows
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip (pic in spoiler)
  • HID Headlights (pic in spoiler)
  • 16" DAI DW7 Rims

MyAvenger.jpg

HIDs.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
I don't drive anything too fancy... 2011 Chevy Impala

It's dark gray, no tint on it yet but when I throw the 35% on it'll be somewhere around 24.5% with the already 70% tinted glass.

I'm just glad I'm not driving a complete utter piece of crap anymore.. a busted up hoopty 93 buick century that had at least 3 hit and runs, still ran like a champ though, made the ladies run like champs, too! :hilarious:

my weekend car

2009 Pontiac G8 GT

13309487713_268904725_IM1_MAIN_565x.jpg

Wife's Car

2006 Audi A4 Quattro

photo.php

Daily drivers

2005 ford focus

photo.php

2000 Ford Taurus

Og_640.jpg

(all stock photos from internet)

i love cars

I drive a 2008 Acura TSX. I do not have a photo of it, but this is what it looks like (stock photo from the Internet):

RA_640.jpg

My birthday was 2 weeks ago and I was floored when I got a 69' Camero SS. I've always wanted one. There isn't anything like American muscle. It wasn't practical when I was married. Now that I'm not anymore and my kids live with their mother my family thought that I deserved to get one after all these years of wanting one.

It was funny because me and my family all went over to my uncles lake house. We were all sitting on the porch looking at the water, drinking beer, bullshitting and just having fun and then my uncle excused himself and a few minutes later we all hear this massive revving of a bad ass sounding car. It was getting louder and louder until we all went around the house and sitting there on the grass was this beautiful restored 69' Camero SS and my uncle was sitting there revving it over and over again.

I had never seen the car before and walked over and yelling at him over the revving engine I asked 'where did you get this?, who's car is this?' because it wasn't his. Right then my whole family said real loud Happy Birthday! I just looked at my uncle and said 'no way, your kidding right!?' He turned off the engine and grabbed my hand and plopped down the key in the palm of my hand and said it's all yours little nephew. I couldn't believe my eyes. He said take it for a spin. I immediately got in and I revved it up and there was no doubting that that is what American Muscle is all about.

They had bought it from some dude from Idaho for like $12,000 fully restored, well mostly. I plan on doing some work on the interior. Some slicked out gauges and some chrome trimming and what not. Thing even has an H shifter.

Anyways I borrowed my aunt's camera and took these pictures and this was that day. Sorry the pics are only as good as her old camera.

4486687_1.jpg

4486687_2.jpg

4486687_3.jpg

4486687_4.jpg

4486687_5.jpg

4486687_6.jpg

4486687_7.jpg

4486687_8.jpg

4486687_9.jpg

My birthday was 2 weeks ago and I was floored when I got a 69' Camero SS. I've always wanted one. There isn't anything like American muscle. It wasn't practical when I was married. Now that I'm not anymore and my kids live with their mother my family thought that I deserved to get one after all these years of wanting one.

It was funny because me and my family all went over to my uncles lake house. We were all sitting on the porch looking at the water, drinking beer, bullshitting and just having fun and then my uncle excused himself and a few minutes later we all hear this massive revving of a bad ass sounding car. It was getting louder and louder until we all went around the house and sitting there on the grass was this beautiful restored 69' Camero SS and my uncle was sitting there revving it over and over again.

I had never seen the car before and walked over and yelling at him over the revving engine I asked 'where did you get this?, who's car is this?' because it wasn't his. Right then my whole family said real loud Happy Birthday! I just looked at my uncle and said 'no way, your kidding right!?' He turned off the engine and grabbed my hand and plopped down the key in the palm of my hand and said it's all yours little nephew. I couldn't believe my eyes. He said take it for a spin. I immediately got in and I revved it up and there was no doubting that that is what American Muscle is all about.

They had bought it from some dude from Idaho for like $12,000 fully restored, well mostly. I plan on doing some work on the interior. Some slicked out gauges and some chrome trimming and what not. Thing even has an H shifter.

Anyways I borrowed my aunt's camera and took these pictures and this was that day. Sorry the pics are only as good as her old camera.

4486687_1.jpg

4486687_2.jpg

4486687_3.jpg

4486687_4.jpg

4486687_5.jpg

4486687_6.jpg

4486687_7.jpg

4486687_8.jpg

4486687_9.jpg

Awesome ride Acid :scat:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
^^^ very nice Acid. Now thats the shizzle right there. Congrats!

Im thinking of starting on my very own 69 fastback Mustang project as well. Just debating wether I should get one that has a little bit of work done (running with motor and tranny) or get a frame and start from the ground up.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I've been waiting like 20 years to get one and finally did. It still needs a little work but that will come in time. Anyways I'm happy with it. I don't think I'm going to sell off my 06' Hyundai Sonata LX just yet. While I'm fixing this one up I'll still have a car to drive. :)

@ Acid that is a phenomenal ride dude! Many congrats.

Ok this isn't my car and I know what the title of the thread is but I couldn't help but share. This was parked outside my office.

I think it's a Lamborghini Aventador. It's finished in matte black and words cannot describe how beautiful this car is. Thing is we saw this before the car was even released (well I think anyway).

5ac252cc-449f-6377.jpg

My Latest Steelbook Acquisition:

2012 Lexus IS Sports (Fully Loaded and Monstrous) Edition

Yes, first look of The Xage inside :drool:

xage_car.jpg

Reactions: vurt