What Do You Drive?

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Didn't see any threads for this, basically just post some information and pics of your vehicle. Please don't post just to bash a certain person because of the brand of vehicle they like.

I'll start:
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger
Modifications:
  • Tinted Windows
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip (pic in spoiler)
  • HID Headlights (pic in spoiler)
  • 16" DAI DW7 Rims

MyAvenger.jpg

HIDs.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
I have the best O-G Double O-G Ride! :cool:
Donkey Ride.jpg

I call him "Juan" :D
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

I have a '99 Chevy Tahoe. Hoping to get a promotion at my job to be able to get a better and newer truck! ;) (My new Years Resolution)

Reactions: vurt and C.C. 95
I have the best O-G Double O-G Ride! :cool:
View attachment 127699
I call him "Juan" :D

I have a '99 Chevy Tahoe. Hoping to get a promotion at my job to be able to get a better and newer truck! ;) (My new Years Resolution)
What is Juan's mileage? (50 mins to the enchilada?)...and does he have (instead of NO2) a burrito blower?!!:hilarious:
And do you get better prices for a fill up at Del Taco or Baha Fresh?!! (I know my AZ fast food!!):rofl:
No mentioning that OTHER one...
image.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
What's the horse power on this baby? :D
@denizen LOL! :p He's got Juan-dred Donkey Power! :naughty: :joy:
What is Juan's mileage? (50 mins to the enchilada?)...and does he have (instead of NO2) a burrito blower?!!:hilarious:
And do you get better prices for a fill up at Del Taco or Baha Fresh?!! (I know my AZ fast food!!):rofl:
No mentioning that OTHER one...
View attachment 127706
@C.C. 95 50 mins to the enchilada?! :woot: LMFAO! :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious: More like 15 minutes to the Taco! :p
But ONLY the BEST for my Burro, Filibertos! :hungry: ;)

Slow down JUAN!.jpg

:D

Bronco_Profile.jpg

1996 Ford Bronco - 157,000 miles

Baby turns 20 years old next year, super high-maintenance, but so far has never left me stranded even in the cold Alaska winter.

I bought a new car earlier this evening. A 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L V6. I wanted to get the R-Spec but it was too much. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it though, I have either 3-days or 150 mi to decide then I'm stuck with it. I'm going to be pinching pennies with this one and I'll have to seriously or completely cut back on all spending on steelbooks if I do. :OMG: Anyways if I decide to keep it I'll take some photos of it, might be a couple of days though if at all. :Snap: