What does the Futureshop X3 and V for Vendetta go for nowdays

Mar 28, 2012
I have been out of steelbook collecting for a few years and it seems since I got out the trend has moved away from G1 to G2. But back several years ago those were two of the holy grails of steelbooks (along with stuff like 300 and the Little Mermaid).

I own both and haven't seen a single one on ebay the last 2 weeks.

Not sure if its a good habit or a bad habit, like a crack addict getting his first whiff of crack. I blame it on the Muppets it totally got me jonesing for more steelbooks and I have bought 12 in the last 2-3 weeks (heck I even bought weak steelbooks like Breaking Dawn because I could pick it up locally and am considering pre-ordering an Assassins Creed III just for the steel and never picking it up haha)

Not sure if its a good habit or a bad habit, like a crack addict getting his first whiff of crack. I blame it on the Muppets it totally got me jonesing for more steelbooks and I have bought 12 in the last 2-3 weeks (heck I even bought weak steelbooks like Breaking Dawn because I could pick it up locally and am considering pre-ordering an Assassins Creed III just for the steel and never picking it up haha)

Lots of people did that. :naughty:

as for x3 ... I know that like a couple months ago one sold for way under perceived market value at like $40. However, perhaps that is the new value unless finding the right "buyer" for it. ie. a place like here. ;)

as for x3 ... I know that like a couple months ago one sold for way under perceived market value at like $40. However, perhaps that is the new value unless finding the right "buyer" for it. ie. a place like here. ;)

I paid over a $100 for it back in its heyday, no way I would part with it.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

What's the preorder cost on it? I know a preorder for a dvd is $7.50 never preordered a game before from Best Buy.

Sir Dizzy-believe me many people can relate in this forum to the pros and cons of the Steelbook and collector craziness. Welcome again to the site! :scat:

I paid over a $100 for it back in its heyday, no way I would part with it.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

What's the preorder cost on it? I know a preorder for a dvd is $7.50 never preordered a game before from Best Buy.

$5 pre-order for the steelbook.