What Funko Pop! Series do you Collect?

• Total voters

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP_Poll2.jpg

There are MANY different series (and sub-categories) that Funko makes...
But out of these choices, What Pop! Vinyl Figures do you collect?
POP-LOGO-Question.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mlmaier84
There are 2 (main) aspects I focus on when buying new POP!s for my collection.

1.) Do I like the figure itself and/or where it came from?

2.) Exclusivity. I believe ALL the figures I have that were bought due to their level of exclusivity are ones that I enjoy either the figure and/or the origin in which it came. However, I can honestly say that some of those purchases were made ONLY because they are so exclusive.

There are some sub-series that I stay away from due to lack of interest, but for the most part, I think I have at least one figure from each Funko series.

Reactions: kaw
@mlmaier84 I wish I focused more on Exclusivity. If I ever decide to sell my collection having more of those would be nice for sure haha.
I know for me, I tend to just buy in what categories i'm interested in (or what my wife likes). Nostalgia factor can play huge sometimes with my choices.

The completionist in me likes to get all characters in the series, but sometimes they get so large, I have to just pick and choose my favorite characters (like Game of Thrones for example).
Now with my collection getting a tad large, I'm starting to get A LOT more choosy.

@mlmaier84 I wish I focused more on Exclusivity. If I ever decide to sell my collection having more of those would be nice for sure haha.
I know for me, I tend to just buy in what categories i'm interested in (or what my wife likes). Nostalgia factor can play huge sometimes with my choices.

The completionist in me likes to get all characters in the series, but sometimes they get so large, I have to just pick and choose my favorite characters (like Game of Thrones for example).
Now with my collection getting a tad large, I'm starting to get A LOT more choosy.
I'm the same way, buddy. Nostalgia has been a HUGE FACTOR in a number of my purchases. I too have started to get a bit more selective in my purchases. There's still impulse purchases here and there (which often times are made upon Nostalgia and/or exclusivity), but trying to stick to knocking off POP!s from my wish list only (which is ridiculously large LOL).

@dfoles - Welcome to the POP! threads, buddy!!!

All the ones that I own are based off of franchises that I love. There's a lot of cool POPs out there, but if I'm not a big fan of what they're based on, chances are, I won't get them.

I have some Marvel in my collection (I continue to hope for POPs based on Image Comics one day), but most of my POPs are Disney, ThunderCats and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also have some movie ones like Ghostbusters, Sam from Trick r' Treat and The Crow.

Basically i'm only collecting the Marvels (thanks to my gf thinks started off..), but certainly saw a few interesting one's like from "Dragon Ball Z" that i think i'll try to get together, too. :)

All the ones that I own are based off of franchises that I love. There's a lot of cool POPs out there, but if I'm not a big fan of what they're based on, chances are, I won't get them.

I have some Marvel in my collection (I continue to hope for POPs based on Image Comics one day), but most of my POPs are Disney, ThunderCats and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also have some movie ones like Ghostbusters, Sam from Trick r' Treat and The Crow.
100% AGREED on the Image Comics POP!s!!! I've always enjoyed reading (and still do) Image Comics more than any other company out there including Marvel & DC.

Reactions: tridon
Welcome to the hobby (aka addiction) and the HDN Funko forums! Always nice to see another addict...I mean collector [emoji12]

Thanks Mathew! Glad to be here. Yea it's defiantly my new addiction!! I got my first POP in August. So between August and this past Friday I had a total of 7.

Captain America (CA: TWS)
Winter Solider (Unmasked)
Star Lord
Rocket Racoon
Dancing Groot
Professor X
Odin

Since Saturday I have bought 9!!! :smug:

Gamora
Groot
Cyclops
Mystique
Magneto
Deadpool
Deadpool (X-Force Gray Hot Topic Exclusive)
Iron Man (Iron Man 3)
Punisher (Walgreen's Exclusive)

Welcome :thumbs:

That's what I tried to do but you get easily swayed by other ones lol

Thanks Flash! I'm trying much hardest to stick to Marvel only!

I don't necessarily go for a full series, but rather, favorite characters from various series (i.e. Disney, Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel).

Just started to get these about 2 months ago and am already hooked in.

And more recently, I've discovered the variant editions scattered about so will try to look for more of those.

Happy collecting, ninjas! :thumbs: