What Games are you looking forward to most in 2011?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Now that some of the bigger titles of 2011 have released, what games are you looking forward to most now? Regardless of how busy you are with current games or lack there of in regards to PSN being down. ( I know bailey hasnt even got on Socom Online yet lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to say what I'm looking forward to. Nothing that I can think of is super exciting... I want Resistance 3 a bit, but even that doesn't seem awesome. I'm a little burnt out on the current game fare...

Maybe my mind is skipping over a game I really want... lol.

Red Faction Armageddon (tho I wont be able to play at release and upset about no competitive MP has brought my excitement down quite a bit)

Battlefield 3 - Cant wait for this! Tho a lil worried that it'll get pushed to 2012 like most big shooters do.

Ghost Recon - whenever this releases ...... *rolls eyes*

Uncharted 3

Elder Scrolls Skyrim is the most wanted for me, and Uncharted 3,My son is waiting for Dark Souls and I will get Battlefield 3 to play online

more DLC for Fallout: New Vegas
fallout.gif

inFamous 2
Red Faction
Battlefield 3 (probably)

i'm still not sure about battlefield 3. it looks great and battlefield 2 was good but i got bored of battlefield 2 quickly

Elder Scrolls Skyrim is the most wanted for me

THIS

im really looking forward to this game. i had oblivion on PC and then got rid of it, only to buy it again almost 2 years later on the PS3. and to be honest, i was thinking of picking it up again not too long ago since i really desired to play it again. then i heard about V coming out.

ill prolly get things thrown at me for this, but im not as looking forward to U3 as i was U2. unless they majorly change something about the game, its just not as exciting to me. fun game no doubt, but the 2nd one seemed way too much like the 1st. i played the 1st game 3 times through, the 2nd game only once.

also, im really looking forward to batman arkham asylum.