3D What is your Blu-ray 3D wishlist? (Your picks!)

I'd like to see some of the older anaglyph films get a descent conversion... especially since some of the anaglyph worked pretty good.

Some of those that I'd like to see are (and many of these have no chance but I can hope):
- Freddy's Dead
- Jaws 3D
- Captain EO (The EPCOT Michael Jackson ride film...)

and also some of the newer 3D films:
- Ant Bully (was in IMAX 3d)
- Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D
- Battle for Tera (very underappreciated film... I think only a small fraction of theaters showing it did so in 3D... none anywhere near me :( )
- Night of the Living Dead 3D
- U2 3D
- Beowulf

Need to get rid of the glasses

I like 3d...in the theaters it has gotten alot better....and the new glasses (thank god no more red/green) help...but I will Never buy a 3d tv until it has a feature like the Nintendo 3ds were you see 3d without glasses

I am wondering when Robert Zemeckis : beowulf will be released on 3D blu ray.
I remember seeing it in the cinema in 3D, I believe this was one of the first 3D movies ever, already long before Avatar.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

It was already mentioned here before:
Captain EO (The EPCOT Michael Jackson ride film...)
Terminator 2 : T3 battle across time: Universal Studios ride film

I would love to see Star Wars Episode I :The Phantom Menace 3D being released on 3D blu ray. Although the conversion was not that good as everybody expected, I would love to have it on blu ray.

And then of course the release of the other Star Wars movies , first released in theaters and then on blu ray and if possible with a 3D conversion which is the same as Jurassic Park 3D and Titanic 3D