What is your number one most wanted unreleased blu-ray?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Mine has to be 'The Entity' from 1982, love that movie and I think it's definatley worthy of a blu-ray release, considering the hype around Paranormal Activity and the likes....

24l4wig.jpg

(cover made by me for fun) :D

Attachments

• wish1.jpg
    wish1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Indy trilogy.
Please keep it as a trilogy since the 4th doesn't deserve to be in the same category!

The Abyss... can't wait, but Cameroun and his damn 3D will make us wait another 10 years... :mad:

Can't wait for Indiana Jones , and I want it in LE tin just like BTTF & JP :scat:

I have a loooong list of Korean & Japanese films I want on bluray, can't be bothered starting now as it will go on forever :)

Fright Night and Fright Night part 2. I know Fright Night was released by twilight time on Blu-ray but that was limited to 3000 copies and is sold out now.

Well for me its a movie most people haven't even heard of (hence why I'm sure, lol, it will never get a bd release). The movie is called "Uncertainty".

Its a low budget flick that I really enjoyed watching. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is quickly becoming one of my fave actors. The movie also stars Lynn Collins.

I would love to see Iron Giant on BD, love the film soooooo much! Also a Criterion release of Brazil and Finchers The Game. And The Cranes Are Flying. Plus Tennenbaums.

Last edited:
I would love to see Cemetery Man (Dellamorte Dellamore) on BR. Not sure how great it would look, and considering how long the DVD took to come out I'm not holding my breath, but I'd buy it if was released.

Also, my 80s not-so-guilty pleasure, The Pirate Movie:)

well we'll start with the usuals

Indiana Jones Trilogy
E.T
The Abyss
True Lies

and my personal favourites

The Haunting (1963)
Mission To Mars (out in France but with forced subs)
The Big Blue (have the UK and Aussie BD's but an edition with the alternate U.S version)
The Iron Giant

Last edited:
I'll have to say that all the mentioned titles are not yet released in my Country but have releases in other countries.

Bad Boys 2
American Beauty