What is your "Reboot" Movie/Franchise wishlist?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hollywood is on a roll with reboots, but if you could pick your own list of movies/franchises to get a kickstart/revamp, what would they be?

DB

Glen-I couldn't agree more with that-seems we're in endless "recycle" mode. It's hard to get excited about upcoming films/shows, because it seems we've "seen it all before"!

Last edited:
Im easy to please, I love it when they are done RIGHT ... hate it when they suck ass.

I would love for a Book of Eli sequel.

Personally, I wish they'd get the damn Wonder Woman movie or series off the ground. There are plenty of opportunities to re-create a franchise with a SMART (sorry,not interested in seeing some shallow bimbo character), sexy and bad ass female lead, if the story is rock solid. And I hope the next Superman is better than "Superman Returns". I am a big fan of the latter and S R just stunk-I wish I had had a chance to see whatever the "Brian Singer Cut" was going to be....

Wreck-for which one? Superman or Wonder Woman? Yeah, both are in the works, but for WW, they've started and restarted so many times, that the project always fell off the radar. And even most recently there was still some drama-I am keeping my fingers crossed that the show that is supposedly coming in the Fall actually airs. But more importantly, I hope it's not another washout...

It may sound very strange, and I love the original. But would think a re-imagination of The Adventures of Baron Munchausen would be cool. As it's just a weird and wonderful film.