What Movie Would You Like To See In A Special Edition

@Sigill I've also always wanted a nice edition of the 1984 Transformers Animated movie. The original series has "Matrix Of Leadership" Edition but only on DVD needed a blu-ray, imo...

@Sigill I've also always wanted a nice edition of the 1984 Transformers Animated movie. The original series has "Matrix Of Leadership" Edition but only on DVD needed a blu-ray, imo...
We only have a plain Amaray release for it here too, it would definatly benefit from a nice collectors edition. It's Transformers, I'm sure it would sell well!:D

@Sigill I agree, Great Thread indeed! :woot: :thumbs:
I created this thread to specifically recommend a ex_machina neo/luxe pack similar to the interstellar and amazing spiderman 2
@mllNY A Neo/Luxe Edition for Ex Machina would be a dream! :drool: :notworthy:

My pick would be a Digibook Release for both 'Godzilla (2014)' and 'Pacific Rim'! :cool: I'd buy that in a heartbeat! Another release I would be interested in, is a Complete Bluray Edition with ALL the Production Diaries and Bonus Features of the Ext. Ed. DVD of Peter Jacksons 'King Kong'! I know @tridon would agree! :thumbs:

This is a big, fat "DUH!" request- but it needs to be repeated over & over until 20th Century Fox gets it.
image.jpg

I 100% agree with @bloodsnake007. A Special Edition for the 2005 King Kong with Peter Jackson's Production Diaries and everything else would be a dream. I know we got a SteelBook this year, but I really thought we were going to get more since it's the film's 10th Anniversary. Maybe something special will come along when Kong: Skull Island hits theaters.

Anyway, other than that, I'd love to see some special releases -- even if it's just a bloody slipcover (I'm talking North America) -- for a bunch of Disney releases that have only received crappy amaray cases. Some of those include Armageddon, Unbreakable, Signs, National Treasure 1 & 2, and the list goes on.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
For me it would have to be Sinister. My idea for a special edition would be the outer box made to look like the home movies box, and the actual blu ray packaging to look like the projector. I know this is probably too much wishful thinking.
Other than that a nice steelbook would be pretty awesome

Reactions: elle82
A collectors anniversary edition of Jumanj presented in a wooden box made to look exactly like the game that opens up complete with game pieces! :woot:

American History X, The Illusionist, The Last Samurai, Inception, Terminator 2, Black Hawk Down, Mission Impossible (all films)

When I say special edition I don't mind a fancy elaborate box or something but must include steelbook, there are so many I'd like and can't type all but one I saw recently that deserves a nice set with steel (and I mean UK set) of
American Beauty

They seriously need to bring Stargate SG-1 to Blu-ray and while doing so they should make a Stargate SG-1 Complete Series box set for it. It will be big because they went 10 seasons on that show. That's what I want to see as a special edition.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Revolver31