What Shows Are You Watching?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What shows are you checking out? Any recommendations to share? Jump in!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm close to the end of the first season of Fargo and I thinks it's amazing. An excellent re-working of the Coens' classic. Also, I currently started watching Parks and Recreation and I'm totally hooked.

The shows I'm hooked on at the moment:
1). Teen Wolf (but when I heard about what they are planning to do in season 5 makes me lose interests to be honest)...
2). Shameless USA (This is one of my favourite shows ever).
3). Modern Family
4). Switched at birth.
5). Devious Maids
6). Revenge (but I'm not up to date with this one yet).

And ofcourse I also follow;
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Once Upon A Time
And many others, but this are the most of them I'm watching right now. ^^

Just found out that a US remake of a French show called 'The Returned', 'aka Les Revenants' is now airing on Netflix in the UK, and it is surprisingly a faithful, almost scene for scene remake, very much different that the US show, Ressurection, which is also based on the show.

Produced by Carlton Cuse (of Lost fame) and starring Mark Pellegrino (Jacob in Lost), this is a creepy Zombie show like no other.

And I'm eagerly waiting for episode 3 , due to air on the 24th March.

Oh and other shows I'm watching are:

Better Call Saul
Red Dwarf season 8
Bottom
Supernatural season 9 (on UKs E4) oh and thanks for giving almost no publicity when you started showing it, missed the first 2 episodes.:mad:

Began watching The Smoke yesterday knowing that it was already canceled after only 1 season, and now I realize what a mistake it was because I'm absolutely loving it.