Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
What was the Best NEW show of 2014?
Would have been nice to have added this at the end of the year. But I forgot. So here it is now.

What were the best new shows of 2014? (even if they got canceled)
The show must have premiered sometime from Jan to Dec 2014 in order to qualify. I tried to think of as many as i could… sorry if I missed some. If there is a worthy show that isn't on the list, let me know!

Choose Your top 5 in the Poll!

Voted for three...

The Strain - I absolutely love it. Fun, vampire action from the mind of GDT and starring my homeboy, Kevin Durand.

Selfie - I hate the fact that this was canned. It was fun, different and poked fun at our society's ridiculous addiction to social media. Great chemistry between Gillan and Cho, too.

The Flash - I only caught one episode, but it was great! I'm waiting until I'm all caught up with Arrow before I continue on, but I'll definitely be watching more!

Reactions: kaw
So SORRY to be a pain @kaw you missed Helix sweetheart . I know you can not list everything it was one that I did see as a U.K free to air channel showed it . A bit bad for the poll as Sky has most of these and it may be yonks before we see 'em .

Reactions: tridon
So SORRY to be a pain @kaw you missed Helix sweetheart . I know you can not list everything it was one that I did see as a U.K free to air channel showed it . A bit bad for the poll as Sky has most of these and it may be yonks before we see 'em .

Ah, yes. Helix was an excellent show. Would've made my list, too.

Helix was good for sure. Can't wait for it to start back up.

My top 5 were:

Fargo
Halt And Catch Fire
Gotham
You're The Worst
The Strain

6-8

The Librarians
Helix
Married

True Detective. The acting from the 2 lead protagonists was from another level. Incredible stuff!

Fargo. Billy Bob Thornton is always so watchable. Martin Freeman was excellent too.

Stalker. Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q are perfect together in this show. Reminds me of the chemistry between Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd in Moonlighting!

true detective. hands down

fargo is excellent too.

helix so - so.

strain - could watch about 15 mins then off. very BLAH.

@kaw

I LOVE YOU FLOWER ♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥ .

Think yourself VERY VERY lucky that I can not get hold of you or I'd kiss you to death :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :D.

So in no order

Helix .

True Detective .

The Srain Not seen it however I KNOW I will love it .

Penny Dreddfull again not seen it right up my street.

Both out next week :naughty: infact ohhh when is Pay Day ? :whistle: . Flea bay here I come :hungry: :D

Reactions: kaw