What's on your 'to read' list?

i have plenty of stephen king, dean koontz and clive cussler and i should also try to read the hunger game books :)

Depends. In amongst writing and publishing my own, I get a bit quirky on my reading, avoiding anything that shares a topic or plot with whatI am writing. Plus I have a stupidly fast page rate when reading.

So far this year, the ones that have impressed me (been added to the library or stayed on the shelves after rereading) are:

Greg Van Eekhout - Norse Code
David Weber - Out of the Dark
David Gemmell - Echoes of the Great Song
Holly Lisle - Hawkspar
Mick Farren - Jim Morrison's Adventures in the Afterlife & Road Movie
Joyce Coley - Bella: An Unsolved Murder
Zeek - The Art of Shen Ku

Mnemovore graphic novel by Mike Huddleston
The whole Wonderland graphic novel series by Raven Gregory
Ravine volume 1 graphic novel by Stjepan Sejic
Revival volume 1 graphic novel by Mike Norton
Fly volume 1 graphic novel by Raven Gregory

There are a few others but I can't remember the names offhand.

Im looking forward to getting my teeth into The Dinner (pun completely intended) by Herman Kock, sounds intriguing.

I promised myself this summer 2015 will be the "summer of books" and I've already ordered a few books I want to read absolutely, which are The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans), Fire Bringer (David Clement-Davies), Starclimber (Kenneth Oppel).

I have a thing for buying tons of books and never get the time to read them xD So I also added to my "to read list" some books I already own : Watership Down (Richard Adams), Mansfield Park (Jane Austen), The Mysteries of Udoplho (Ann Radcliffe)...

Reactions: spass
Next up for me is Nic Pizzolatto - Galveston.

For those of you who don't know, he's the creator, writer and executive producer of True Detective.

Trying to get back into reading. Got a big list of Manga for this fall on order.

The list:

Akame ga Kill!, Kill la Kill (loved the anime show, can't wait to see if the books differ at all from the show), Attack on Titan colossal edition vol. 1 & 2, Black Bullet, Claymore, and LDK (enjoyed the Chobits series back in high school. So will be the first series in this genre that I actually buy. Was lucky that my school had a large manga section.) Depending on budget, will be getting some of the other Attack on Titan series.

Will try to get around to The Hunger Games during winter/spring.