Whats Your #D Blu-Ray Limited Edition?

Oct 3, 2011
What are you #d Limited Edition Blu-Rays?

To start - here is mine:

Blade Runner Canada #d out of 2500
BR_BR.jpg

0891/2500

Iron Man 2 Target Exclusive
xage_ironman.jpg

00002/30000 and 00089/30000

Last edited:
I never pay attention to numbering, as it is not a factor for me, when I buy. I'll have to dig around in my collection to see if I have any, to contribute.

I could get 00008 for that Iron Man 2, but I just hate the looks of it. The movie was not great as well so It's a pass for me.

Quite interesting though, not acquiring a very low number of a limited #d collectible yet sharing the information that you have the opportunity of owning it?

Sorry its just that I am not that well convinced of the information about 1.Looks (having a cool lenticular cover, engrave numbering and metal packaging) and 2. The movie?

For me Acquiring number two is quite an accomplishment. Any chance that you can ask your trade source for a legit photo image of #8?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I never pay attention to numbering, as it is not a factor for me, when I buy. I'll have to dig around in my collection to see if I have any, to contribute.

Quite an interesting outlook on #d item, but just for my own rebuttal purpose #d item gives more credibility and demanding factor to majority of collectors.

Usually for limited and numbered editions you will see an increased value for some numbers. Not saying it is so with all, or with blu's but just in general.

Highest value of course #1, then 2-5, 6-10, 50, 100... and then even numbers.

Collectors are a weird species...

Usually for limited and numbered editions you will see an increased value for some numbers. Not saying it is so with all, or with blu's but just in general.

Highest value of course #1, then 2-5, 6-10, 50, 100... and then even numbers.

Collectors are a weird species...

You got that right...

:hilarious:

I have: Ben-Hur, Heathers, Willy Wonka, Terminator Salvation (Skull), X-Men Ultimate Edition, Inglourious Bastards, Transformers Head Edition, Inception Suitcase.

Waiting for: Suitcase Blade Runner, The Sound of Music