Where and how , can i sell my steelbook collection???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, n gals.
I`ve decided to give up on this steelbook lark. A few reasons......too many releases now, too many "Elite" company's,/labels, too many shite films being released, (Zavvi, i`m looking at you), too many double/quadruple versions, etc.
Also, my wife has not worked for a year because of illness, and because of that, our income is very limited, and collecting steelbooks is not a priority anymore. (Shame on me, that it WAS) :bag:
And one last thing.....i never liked this new site, couldnt get to grips with it. All my watched threads, just stopped. Navigation was/is not as easy as before, hence, why i am creating this post.
Any advice will be gratefully received.
Thanx to everybody that i ever crossed paths with on here, especially any group buys i participated in. (not many btw). :thumbs:
I`m not going for good, not yet anyway. I just wanna sell my stuff. Sealed steels first, then my opened/watched steels.
Happy collecting people. :kiss:

so your looking for advice to sell from the site that we love that you have just stated you dislike? (n):meh:

He said that he didn't like the new design. And he's certainly allowed to do so without getting bad looks for it.
Perhaps you should ask yourself the same thing your nick does?

Reactions: neilski1963
Hey @neilski1963. Sorry to hear about your troubles. All sales should take place in Trading forum where Mods can help you or buyers should there be an issue. Of course Ebay is another avenue. Good luck to you, I hope you do decide to stay at HDN. Thread locked.

Reactions: whysoserious?
Status
Not open for further replies.