Where is Wreck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawl250

Premium Supporter
Ok no Steelbook announcement but where is Wreck?

Haven't seen him post or announced, or even confirm things
In a while is it just me?

Sorry if it is, I just hope he isn't staying quiet in regards to Zavvi since Iron Man 3 announcement, he got a lot stick from unappreciative people.

I hope this didn't effect his future annoucnemrnts and postings, seriously hope this small few did not spoil it for the majority :(

I only post this as stated he has made little to near none new Zavvi releases since. Always been others.

I heard Naughtius & Lgans found out where he lived so he had to get a restraining order, change his name and move across country into an unknown location called witness protection program.

Let this be a lesson to all you boys and girls.

When you run out space for your collection, and you have to move, move somewhere where lots of open space so you can display all your stuff.

:movie: :LOL: :thumbs: :cool: :movie:

Reactions: Marina Blue
I hear he's moved his clan into the mansion which was used for The Following cult. ;)

He drank the Koolaid ahead of the pack! EEK!:hilarious:

He is in the process of moving, he is on from time to time, but has limited access until he is settled. Give it a week or two before he is at least more situated and finally at home.

Let's all hope that his belongings aren't being delivered by Zavvi ...but then again, I've heard that their international delivery is pretty cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.