Where to buy a display-stand?

Aug 9, 2011
I would like to buy a couple of display stands that are decently cheap to display by rare slipcovers. A case will be with the slipcover so make sure it fits the stand. ;)

Does anyone know any cheap display stands? I saw Ninja's stands, and their cool, but I only want them for steelbooks.

What other options do I have?

Thanks.

Depending on where you are located. I have stores here called hobby lobby and michaels crafts. They have stands in the photo section as wreck stated. I think I will be near one so I can run in and take a picture later on.

Depending on where you are located. I have stores here called hobby lobby and michaels crafts. They have stands in the photo section as wreck stated. I think I will be near one so I can run in and take a picture later on.

Im near a Micheals! ;)

I looked online and they don't have any that I see, however the store might. If you see any please take a picture for me.

Thanks mate.

Staples and stores like that also sell clear plastic display stands for magazines, business cards, etc., and I've seen some for CDs and DVDs which would work for Blu-rays. Def worth checking out those shops, and they usually have all their inventory online, unlike Michael's (which is great for framing but just has a lacking website).