Multi Which next gen system are you getting?

Which next gen system are you getting?

• PS4 :ps:

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Xbox One :xbox360:

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Both!!! :happy grin:

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • None! :squint:

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Wait... I want a Wii U... but there's no game... and is it "Next Gen"??? :???:

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Wait... I want a Wii U... but there's no game... and is it "Next Gen"??? :???:

• Total voters
PS4 all the way

never had a xbox and try to avoid playing on them mainly due to not liking the controller.

plus the main selling point for the gamer for the xbone seems to be timed extra content for COD and FIFA and seeing i dont play them (more of a PES fan) its not a loss to me.

from what ive seen so far PS4 has the better and more unique games coming out.

I"m looking at getting a PS4 for now but it severely depends on MS and sony clarifying their policies on certain things, mainly the DRM stuff for me

If PS4 comes with similar DRM to X1, I will likely just upgrade my gaming PC and be done with consoles

Much prefer steam's way of doing it

Dislike the idea of not owning my games though

PS4 to replace my PS3 that replaced my PS2 which replaced my PS1 :D

Not saying I'll get one launch day although I probably will end up doing so.

Also the Xbox One is still in the running for me, not ruling anything out until after E3, Microsoft could still (and really need to) pull something outta the bag.
Looks like they've changed that awful d-pad on the controller as standard and if they were to introduce something similar to PS Plus then they'd be moving forward.

Roll on E3 :scat:

Wow, this is a pretty one-sided poll so far. :hilarious:

In all honesty, though, I'm sure Microsoft lost a lot of their followers with that Xbox One conference. Those gamers are going to need to go somewhere and the PS4 may be just that place for them. With that said, the full specs of the PS4 won't be announced until E3, so who knows what'll happen? I know that I'm on board for a PS4, but at launch? No. I have a large enough backlog on my PS3 to last me well into 2014. I'm sure if a PS4 Collector's Edition is released for a franchise that I love -- Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, God of War -- I'll pull the pin and make the purchase, but I won't be buying the actual console anytime soon.

I am inclining to PS4, but time will tell. They haven't revealed their used game policy yet and it all will come down to that for me. Me and my brother often share games and bring games over to have late night gaming on the weekends. If that can't be done then I'll be done with gaming altogether.

Reactions: SwiftDeath
PS4 for me. Had the first Xbox, rarely played it, minus Halo and Knights Of The Old Republic, so i didn't bother getting a 360. Owned and loved my PS1, PS2, and PS3, so PS4 is a must for me.

Waiting on E3, but based off conferences PS4 is in the lead. With backwards compatibility I have no reason to be loyal. Though Ill probably own both again.

Definitely the PS4 for me! The XBox seems to be an all singing and all dancing entertainment system, that focuses very little on the gaming and more so on TV, Movies and TV Shows.

I'd rather buy a console that focuses solely on the games and the gaming experience. Easy choice for me, though that may change on June 10th when the unveil it. Let's hope they don't fudge it up like Microsoft! What a cluster f**k that was!

I am very much undecided. I did have both a PS3 and a 360 at one point, but never really had a preference.

I think I preferred the overall experience on the Xbox - the controller, the interface, online, etc... But, I didn't like the exclusive games. I'm a fan of 3rd person games such as Uncharted and Infamous and found the PS3 to be much better stocked in that department.

So... yeah... I need to wait and see a bit more about what both systems have to offer.

I am very much undecided. I did have both a PS3 and a 360 at one point, but never really had a preference.

I think I preferred the overall experience on the Xbox - the controller, the interface, online, etc... But, I didn't like the exclusive games. I'm a fan of 3rd person games such as Uncharted and Infamous and found the PS3 to be much better stocked in that department.

So... yeah... I need to wait and see a bit more about what both systems have to offer.

Same way i feel.As Of now it's the Xbox One for me come later this year , but Sony may pull something out at E3.

The only thing is that Sony will have to use most of their time showing off their media stuff while Ms can go for there whole time about games and xbl.