Which steel set would you vote.......

Nov 9, 2013
UK
I do hope this has not been asked before, I have checked but.....well anyway
Ok so with the release of so so many steelbooks of the same film out now, with more to come as well, I am intrigued which you good folk would say would be the ultimate/best set to own/buy if some one has not done so already, for example the Dark knight trilogy there must be at least 3/4/5 different editions, ZAVVI-FAC-Etc Etc I asked this a long time ago, on another forum, and it got pretty heated, which baffled me a bit, I have the basic terminator steels [all 4] except 5 but just wanted to know which ones you would buy as a set, either that matched, or from the same seller or any other reason, the dark knight as I stated is another one, me personally I love the white editions, but with the asking price for them, I can not justify the outlay, although when I can access the classifieds I will be asking about these. Anyway hope to see some good feedback on this and your thoughts input would be great, almost forgot the Bourne editions, I was about to buy the set from....eeerrrrr is it best buy I think, I really like these, but then Amazon/Zavvi went and released another set, I must say though, I still prefer the USA Editions, but the price of the amazon.it steels, its pretty tempting but still don't know, again if I can get these on here at a fair price I will have the US-ones. Its funny I have just had brain lock and forgotten other sets, it does not have to be sets, another is the best Steel of a film, DREDD is a classic one, I have only just bought this after all this time, I just got peed off with so many releases but pretty much the same cover, I bought the Nova Media one and boy what a steelbook, very nice indeed, and how many trilogy's of the dark knight are there now, with another one just released again from Amazon.......when will it end.

Huggsy.

My favourite 'sets' are:

The Pirates Of The Carribeann 1-4 (U.S.)
Blade 1-3 (Japan)
The Hunger Games series (U.S.)
Indiana Jones 1-4 (UK)
Jurassic Park 1-4 (UK/EU)
The Hobbit Trilogy (Lenticular magnet covers) (Part 1 France, 2 and 3 Germany)
The Evil Dead 1-3 (UK) (and Remake Canada coz it's glossy!)
Transformers 1-4 (1,2 and 4 UK. 3 Germany coz it's glossy!)

:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
My favourite 'sets' are:

The Pirates Of The Carribeann 1-4 (U.S.)
Blade 1-3 (Japan)
The Hunger Games series (U.S.)
Indiana Jones 1-4 (UK)
Jurassic Park 1-4 (UK/EU)
The Hobbit Trilogy (Lenticular magnet covers) (Part 1 France, 2 and 3 Germany)
The Evil Dead 1-3 (UK) (and Remake Canada coz it's glossy!)
Transformers 1-4 (1,2 and 4 UK. 3 Germany coz it's glossy!)

:thumbs::thumbs:

Ok....so which Dark knight steels would you say are in your opinion the better sets.

Ok....so which Dark knight steels would you say are in your opinion the better sets.
I'm pretty happy with my UK one. Love the varnish finish and the artwork. I originally had the matte HMV one but sold it on when it got the superior re-release. Picked up all 3 then for the matching set.

Reactions: huggsy