Who Am I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Feb 5, 2013
Germany
Release: April 16, 2015

The covers don't look like steelbooks, but they are supposed to be, according to the facebook page and bluray-disc.de

Winner of the facebook vote: Option 1

Option 2:
uploads%2F20141210T1102Z_9e159cbccdf95ce41dea817f66ee65b5%2FWhoAmI_Blu-ray_Steelbook_MockUp_V02.1.jpg

Last edited:
They both are not great but out of the two the second one is better,let's hope they put better care and effort into bringing us a nicer looking steelbook... [emoji41]

Title translation:
'No System Is Secure'
*edit-or is that the tagline? (Hell, I don't even know if this is a movie!!)
**edit 2- yes it is a 2014 movie from Germany.
Plot: Benjamin, a young German computer whiz, is invited to join a subversive hacker group that wants to be noticed on the world's stage.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Me too.. was so hoping for jackie:(
Zavvi have done a disney collection.. how about a jackie collection.. they can have all of my money:greedy:

Ps.. I have no idea what this "who am I" is about.. never heard of it:emb:

I would 100% support a Zavvi Jackie Chan collection of steelbooks, hell I would even support it if it was on DVD using the old Hong Kong Legends discs (all of which I already own)

Reactions: chunk
I would 100% support a Zavvi Jackie Chan collection of steelbooks, hell I would even support it if it was on DVD using the old Hong Kong Legends discs (all of which I already own)

Same here.. I've heard bad things about some of the jackie chan BD's, no subs, bad transfers, changed aspect ratio's cutting off some of the picture, bad PQ etc.. I think like you say, I'd be happy with the dvd's(got them all too but would buy them again), but in a G2 steelbook . Wish someone would put some effort into releasing the BD's properly though.. thats one steelbook collection I've been waiting for.. just got police story and karate kid so far :):)

thought about the jackie chan movie as well, damn jackie collection would be awesome...anyway this is one of the better german movies, defo worth a watch.

Trailer with english subs:

• Informative
Same here.. I've heard bad things about some of the jackie chan BD's, no subs, bad transfers, changed aspect ratio's cutting off some of the picture, bad PQ etc.. I think like you say, I'd be happy with the dvd's(got them all too but would buy them again), but in a G2 steelbook . Wish someone would put some effort into releasing the BD's properly though.. thats one steelbook collection I've been waiting for.. just got police story and karate kid so far :):)

Got the HMV Karate Kid steelbook too, I keep looking at the Police story one from Japan but i'm not entirely sold on the artwork.

I wish HKL was still trading, they did a fantastic job (Mostly) on their releases. I asked the UK distributor Arrow if they would bring Jackie Chan's movies to market but they said there was less of an audience in the UK than was necessary compared to their current Japan releases. Shame (n)

Back to topic - movie seems worth a look, i'll give it a watch over the interweb first though, not going to blind buy.

Got the HMV Karate Kid steelbook too, I keep looking at the Police story one from Japan but i'm not entirely sold on the artwork.

I wish HKL was still trading, they did a fantastic job (Mostly) on their releases. I asked the UK distributor Arrow if they would bring Jackie Chan's movies to market but they said there was less of an audience in the UK than was necessary compared to their current Japan releases. Shame (n)

Back to topic - movie seems worth a look, i'll give it a watch over the interweb first though, not going to blind buy.

Yeah that is a shame. . Might not ever see more JC movies in steel but I won't stop hoping for it;)

As for the police story steel, the disc doesn't play Region B, or it doesn't have English Language/subs.. or either.. I can't remember which.. I love the inside artwork and you get a little booklet:)

Still need to check out the trailer for this film.. just noticed someone had posted it above:)

Reactions: navydavey
thought about the jackie chan movie as well, damn jackie collection would be awesome...anyway this is one of the better german movies, defo worth a watch.

Trailer with english subs:

Yep the trailer looks good (thanks for posting it) I think I'll rent before I buy, I'm trying to only buy steels that I'll watch more than once.
not too impressed with the artwork on this steel though, I really don't like option one so my vote would be two.. I think they should come up with a third option:naughty: