Who's done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Have you been drenched yet? If so, share your pics or videos here!! :D

I was unfortunately challenged by @bigrob, so I guess I'll be shivering sometime between now and 24 hours from now. :wtf:

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
YES!!! This is EPIC!

@bloodsnake007 - I was laughing at how the ice was melted by the time you dumped the bucket. Hilarious video, man! It must've been nice to not have to censor yourself in the video, too. "Don't be mean." I laughed out loud! :LOL:

@Ricker - I agree; jalepenos would've been funny. Franky would've been like, "F**k, my f**kin' eyes! F**kin' Ricker!" :rofl:

@Asopp, great job! Can't wait to see yours, @PKAVFC! :thumbs:

YES!!! This is EPIC!

@bloodsnake007 - I was laughing at how the ice was melted by the time you dumped the bucket. Hilarious video, man! It must've been nice to not have to censor yourself in the video, too. "Don't be mean." I laughed out loud! :LOL:

@Ricker - I agree; jalepenos would've been funny. Franky would've been like, "F**k, my f**kin' eyes! F**kin' Ricker!" :rofl:

@Asopp, great job! Can't wait to see yours, @PKAVFC! :thumbs:
@tridon LMFAO! :D :emb:

That's how fu**ing HOT it is here in Arizona!!! :angry: :mad: :p Jalapeños would definitely make me curse like crazy, but in Spanish! "Chingao! Mis Pinches Ojos! Hijo de la Chingada! Cabron @Ricker Culero!!!!" :rofl: :naughty: :woot: TRANSLATION: "F**K! My fu**ing EYES! Son of a fu**ing B!TCH! That A$$HOLE Ricker!" ;)

Inside I was full of happiness!

I need to buy a sombrero when I do it amigo! :hilarious:
@PKAVFC A Sombrero? FU**ING AWESOME! :notworthy: Like a true Mexican!!! :D

El-grito-de-independencia-de-M%C3%A9xico.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
@PKAVFC A Sombrero? FU**ING AWESOME! :notworthy: Like a true Mexican!!! :D

El-grito-de-independencia-de-M%C3%A9xico.jpg

:cool:[/QUOTE]

:hilarious: I would'nt get a drop of water on my with head, that's for sure :)

Who needs a umbrella here in the UK for the school run. A Sombrero answers all life's questions.

Go Pablo!

Edit: Its going down tomorrow! Well done to everyone so far. And to the rest, watch out, as I may nominate you next :naughty::ohno:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Yep that was COLD AND A BULL ****ET OR Full Bucket @Towser you up for it mate ? :naughty:.

@bloodsnake007

When I say I'll do it I do Sweetheart should know that by now :thumbs: . He fixed it unfortunatly :angry: .
Dread to think what the result would have been with Prawns added :ohno: :vomit: :vomit:.

@Pandamonium

You little poop . Good Luck on your first day tommorow at Big School ♥♥.
@Pandamonium @Scary Hair THAT was FU**ING GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :drool: :D You're awesome Ann! :thumbs: Your word will always be GOLDEN! :notworthy:

So who are your nominees? @Towser, @Apollon, and @digitalbabe :naughty: :emb: Just a suggestion! ;) LOL! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.